Recent content by jsiucho

1. J

Microsoft acquires ZeniMax Media, parent company of Bethesda Softworks

Its really good news for me, I already use GamePass Ultimate and been playing ESO since this corona started. For some reason I always prefer to use the Xbox in games that have been PC based before.
  2. J

Palantir finally files for IPO

Am interested,, keep us posted..
  3. J

Neo Geo Mini $29.99 on Amazon

Great price...
  4. J

Happy 37th birthday to RAZO

Happy Belated Bday!!!!
  5. J

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

The Gears of War 5 Xbox X at $349 was a good deal, too bad I already have mine,, I only got a few memory cards and external HDDs for work.
  6. J

Limited Run Games - Fu'un Super Combo

Games are great,, Limited Run is all about flippers, everything gets bought up quick and right back on sale in Ebay.
  7. J

Limited Run Games - Fu'un Super Combo

Loved by flippers that is..
  8. J

The struggle to not cash in on Neo Geo AES consoles and games..

Everdrives, NeoSD, Emulation via Mini consoles have made it easier to sell off a collection. I still have mine but mostly game using everdrives or Emulation for the classics.
  9. J

Sale... NeoSD AES

Selling NeoSD for AES. Comes with 32gb card loaded. Bought straight from Terraonion. Am using my SD for MVS more, works perfectly. Off the market for now..
  10. J

Mutation's arcade collection

you had me at Lindbergh... nice collection
  11. J

Welcome to Full set US and Japanese MVS KIT

awesome,, congrats!!
  12. J

[FS] Samurai Shodown V Special Fixed USA

I would value a fixed ssvs at half an unfixed..
  13. J

Car Enthusiast Thread

Cayman GTS is a good idea like someone said. When I was looking for a car about 3 years ago I had it on my list. Ended up with a C63 AMG, and I have to say its the funnest car I ever had. The new Audi TTRS is a beast too and fun to drive.