Recent content by Jim is hot

1. Jim is hot

Classic Gaming Makes a Return...according to Yahoo!

Notice the MVS
  2. Jim is hot

Metal Slug 3 Preview in GamePro #189

Oh brother. Here's what GamePro has to say about MS3 (I just got this issue today). 'Neo*Geo fans rejoice (all 10 of us)! ....... Originally releasted for the "24 Bit" Neo*Geo MVS arcade systems and the astronomically priced AES home systems back in 1998, Metal Slug 3 is the fourth installment...
  3. Jim is hot

Samurai Shodown 2 will trade Real Bout FF!

I'm interested in a complete Samurai Shodown/Spirits 2 for AES. I'll take either version (Japanese or English). I have a bare cart Real Bout Fatal Fury japanese AES in overall good condition to trade for it. Any takers?
  4. Jim is hot

Wizzard's Arcade Tomorrow

There's a good chance I'll be stopping in there tomorrow late afternoon/evening. My band is recording right down the street from it. If anyone is out there be sure to give me a heads up. I haven't played any fighters in a few weeks though. I'm sure I'll be very rusty. :emb:
  5. Jim is hot

Shmups for the Genesis

So for I've got: MUSHA Raiden Trad Twin Cobra Thunder Force 3 Lightning Force (Thunder Force 4) Sagaia (Darius 2) I also know of: Truxton Gaiares What others am I missing? I don't care how bad they are, just give me shmups!
  6. Jim is hot

Which Game is Worth the Money?

I already have SvC Chaos and Metal Slug 4. Which game would most be worth my time and money?
  7. Jim is hot

Dirt Cheap GBA Games!!!

I'm selling some dirt cheap GBA games on eBay! Only 2 days left! (For reference, my old userid was sunnie! & my gametz userid is JTMargs) GBA Games CHEAP!
  8. Jim is hot

SVC Chaos AES Endings?

What difficulty do you have to finish the game on to see each characters endings. I've beaten the game with Ken, Violent Ken, and Iori on Normal and Arcade difficulties, and I got a plain text ending, the same with all three charcters. Their name was the only thing different in the endings...
  9. Jim is hot

East Lansing Pinball Petes

My girlfriend went to the Pinball Pete's in East Lansing yesterday. She told me they had SNK vs. Capcom (she knows what I like). I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's probably either a Capcom vs. SNK or a Capcom vs SNK 2 (she's not a gamer, she wouldn't know the difference). Can any out...
  10. Jim is hot

GBA Games for sale!

Hey everyone I've got a few extra games to sell for the GameBoy Advance. All games are complete and USA versions except where noted. They are all ranging from good to near mint condition. PM if you are interested and I can provide detail and pics about the condition of each game. Shipping...
  11. Jim is hot

Neo AES Snap Lock Cases

I need a couple AES snap lock cases if anyone has any extra ones lying around. I've got $$$. Let me know, thanks, Jim
  12. Jim is hot

Remember this?

7/24/03 SVC Chaos (SNK vs Capcom) for MVS Order now, $1850 each
  13. Jim is hot

Trade: Kof 98 & Ms3 Aes

Ok I'm kinda looking for a US King of Fighters 98 AES and a US Metal Slug 3 AES (first printing preferred). Both must be in near mint condition. I've got complete and near mint KOF 97 JAP AES and a good KOF 95 JAP AES (with insert, but no case), as well as a complete near mint US Panzer Dragoon...
  14. Jim is hot

Images of Playmore's Capcom vs SNK 12" Figures

I'm not sure if this has been posted but Play magazines website has some neat pictures of upcoming figures. Check out these: Images of Playmore's Capcom vs SNK 12" Figures They certainly look better than Capcom's figures in my opinion!
  15. Jim is hot

KOF 98 vs KOF DM 99

OK I feel as if I'm missing something. I own KOF Dream Match 99 for DC and think its a good game. It feels like I'm missing something though, as it's not quite as good as everyone makes KOF 98 out to be. Is KOF 98 better on Neo? I can't stand how the sound cuts out between matches on Team...