Recent content by Hot Chocolate

1. Hot Chocolate

Happy Birthday Lagduf

Happy belated birthday 🎉
  2. Hot Chocolate

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Had no clue this was a thing so thanks for mentioning this, added it to my Netflix queue
  3. Hot Chocolate

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Everything Everywhere All At Once -I saw this last Tuesday and I’m still thinking about it as I really enjoyed it. A lot isn’t said about Data from Goonies who plays Michell’s husband as he steals every scene he’s in and that guy needs to be in more things
  4. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Stand & Deliver was fun but it being so early makes it feel like it got lost in a crowded three day wrestling weekend
  5. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

I disagree, the wrestlers worth watching for me at least get to be on Impact week to week without disappearing, at AEW they’re regulated to jobbing on Dark, Rampage or not seen for months and I don’t even watch Impact that much.
  6. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Only matches that involve NJPW wrestlers, this is how segments from Impact and AEW gets on there
  7. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

I watch the matches that get put on NJPW World, have they improved the camera work cause it gets hard to see sometimes
  8. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

i look forward to Briscoes vs OGKD again in Impact since Tony for some reason won’t sign the Kingdom and basically anyone that signed to ROH when Tony stopped watching aka when the “elite” left and Warner said no to the Briscoes despite them making amends a decade ago while Tony pushes some...
  9. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Besides Supercard I am making my way through the last Stardom show, finished night 1 and it was great. Kairi is basically better than she’s ever been and the Japanese crowd almost broke the no vocal cheering rule. Took a break to watch GCW: For The Culture 3, seeing Rev Pro’s Michael Oku is...
  10. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

With the way Tony is talking during the post presser he basically bought ROH for the library and doesn’t have any plans for it or to run any ROH shows. He’s expecting ROH fans to tune into Dynamite because he believes ROH and AEW fans are one and the same. Which is why Lethal went heel and...
  11. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Well he’d be a two time champ as I believe he took it off Ricochet before he left
  12. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Orange Cassidy will be ROH world champ by years end.
  13. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

2 Cold is nearing that but you wouldn’t know it by looking at him. He’s literally taken “black don’t crack” to new levels and I can’t wait to see him vs AJ Gray at For The Culture. In other news Jonathan Gresham has won the Progress World title ending Cara Noir’s year+ reign, I hope they run...
  14. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Dreamer until he decided to mess up his money flow for Ric, 2 Cold arguably has faired the best out of them health wise with Swinger since he is a fixture on the indy and international scene.
  15. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

I mainly watch AEW Dark as the better wrestlers are on that show as AEW proper focuses on bullshit, ‘E castaways and folks who got chummy with the Bucks during the ‘19 year of PWG. Zicky Dice had his Outlandish Paradise show on twitch, it was a whacky show with some wrestling here and there. I...