Recent content by Hikaru Ichijyo

1. H

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pictures borrowed from Yodd's sale thread. ;) Yodd had a XBOX ONE that needed a good home and it was too good of a deal to pass up so I arranged to meet up yesterday and burned off the last bit of my tax refund to pay for it. :emb: Now I just have to make room in my entertainment center for...
  2. H

Muhammad Ali, simply 'The Greatest', dead at 74...now Kimbo Slice as well!

Wow...2016 is not fucking around with celebrities croaking... Muhammad Ali dead at 74 Just saw this... https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/kimbo-slice-taken-to-miami-area-hospital--reportedly-in-dire-condition-031845872.html
  3. H

Would you open up an Action Comics #1?

Bleh...much H8 for Superman around here. :( He's always been my favorite growing up though I can see why a lot of people don't like him because he's so "Godly" and people often cite it's an inability to relate with the character. I don't quite get it but I've found it's near impossible to sway...
  4. H

Worst aspects of getting older

Wired controllers and non-touch screen interfaces. Today's kids will never know the struggle. :oh_no:
  5. H

This Neo House - Tools & Home Improvements

Some of the tools I have to use at work are box cutters and tape measures. My work supplies both but I only use their tape measures and bring my own box cutter as it's a brand I've trusted for over 15+ years now. The box cutter in question is a Klein Tools 44100, pictured here: I love these...
  6. H

PS2 Games FS

Here you go cap'n :loco:
  7. H

PS2 Games FS

I've got some PS2 games, mostly RPGs, that I'm trying to sell. They belong to a friend of mine but I've taken possession of them to facilitate their selling. As I said, they're mostly RPGs but there's a few other games in the mix such as some Silent Hill games and some Action-RPGs. Anyway...
  8. H

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Here's the latest round of statues that I have NO room for :loco: :help: Bombshells Lois Lane Bombshells Batwoman Bombshells Catwoman Cover Girls Catwoman Kotobukiya Black Canary (Not sure if I posted this one before or not) Kotobukiya Raven Kotobukiya Marvel NOW ArtFX Emma Frost...
  9. H

I LOVE that Japanese MD E-Swat artwork. I wish we had gotten that instead of the one we did get though the Genesis version looks like fine art compared to the hideous Master System "artwork". :emb: Observe! VS. VS. Then again I wish the game was closer to the actual arcade game than...
  10. H

The Comic Book Thread

Holy Terror? The Elseworlds book from 1991 or was there something else that used that name? :scratch: Edit: DERP...I forgot about this... I never was a big Frank Miller guy to begin with though this is one of my absolute favorite covers...
  11. H

I haven't had a good Neo pickup in quite some time but I did order this... Tales of Zestiria Collector's Edition
  12. H

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Nice to see this thread active again. :) I just saw the last time I posted was back in May. I've picked up a few more statues/busts since. Not figures (or firgures as it were) I know... :loco: She-Hulk Zatanna Wasp Jubilee Starfire I could swear I posted pics of the Jubilee and...
  13. H

Where did you get your handle from?

Main Protagonist from Super Dimension Fortress Macross. :) I've since started using the username Flashback2012 more on other forums when I can and if that's taken I use NeoBomberman28 (the 28 is for my birthday). :)
  14. H

Video Game Related Tattoos

My cousin is covered head to toe in tattoos, some of which are video game related. I know he has a Sonic tattoo somewhere on his body. He has a Pac-Man tattoo which I can't show a picture to but here's a link (WARNING)... https://ckrickett.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pacmantattoo.jpg I was in...
  15. H

Arc System Works Acquires The Rights To River City Ransom And Double Dragon

There is in fact a domestic US DS release, behold... :D It's the only domestic Kunio game I haven't picked up yet. :emb: