Recent content by greatfunky

1. greatfunky

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Rot , thanks for the bans of those morons , i felt shameful.
  2. greatfunky

NEOSD PRO Shells PREVIEW

Very good improvements compared to the first shell , i love it !:)
  3. greatfunky

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Each new terraonion product is a direct purchase for me , i can't resist , ahhh my savings...:tickled:
  4. greatfunky

SD System 3 Arcade Card Game - Graphic Glitches, Crashes and Resets

Thanks for all these details neodev :) , i don't own my coregrafx for a very long time (few weeks before my SSDS3) and i was expecting jailbars like my duo-r and ready to fix it . But honestly i couldn't find one : the picture is perfect via SSDS3 output, even with my low cost RGB cable...
  5. greatfunky

SD System 3 Arcade Card Game - Graphic Glitches, Crashes and Resets

Same issues here under garou densetsu 2 yesterday , i had some sprite glitches and even at a moment a black screen with a reset of the game. The in-game trigger option is disabled , my console is also the blue CoreGrafx , stock and in near mint condition , using a good 9V 1A stabilized psu . I...
  6. greatfunky

More messages like this one are welcome. when you are satisfied say it!
  7. greatfunky

Gadget you missed some informations in the thread ! :keke: : his issue was about two pins were bent and not transmitting some colors to the SSD3 ;)..
  8. greatfunky

Yes , the video is perfect on my trinitron crt with a low cost rgb cable , i really don't need to invest in another cable ...
  9. greatfunky

That kind of guy probably who was selling overpriced nes and snes mini ....
  10. greatfunky

Darksoft NG Multi is Released Feb 2018. Impressions Please.

To use DS cart: Gentlemen start your engine ! 1: Put your stock bios 2: Put the voltage rail to 4,6V 3: Warm up your mvs motherboard 4 :Make sure your RAM is empty 5: Measure strength of wind 6: The atmospheric pressure too I was like you , preferring largely Ram memory cart based in the...
  11. greatfunky

In short : unibios tell us this flashcart is a piece of crap .....the code never lies ;)
  12. greatfunky

Maybe a better support solution :
  13. greatfunky

Oficial Super SD System 3 RGB Statement

Another reason why i appreciate so much neosd team , as an everdrive owner ( for 4 different consoles) I can not digest that revisions story , dropping the old ones .
  14. greatfunky

Oficial Super SD System 3 RGB Statement

Neosd team give here a masterly lesson of professionalism, which many would not follow , big respect to you .
  15. greatfunky

My message was for DoDonpachi , don't worry about me , i'm ... informed ......