Recent content by glgaz

1. G

WTB: PS2 System

Anyone selling one? Fat or Slim doesn't matter, just need it to be in good working condition and come with all cables/cords. PM or Post price. I can Paypal today.
  2. G

FS: Tekken Tag Jamma Board, Tekken 5 Case, Capcom Figurine, Converters

Tekken 5 Stick Case I never got around to finishing this project and I'm tired of seeing it sit around. The case is painted red, the panel has the sticker removed and it comes with all the hardware to reattach it. $35 OBO Pics - http://i21.tinypic.com/2v9asgl.jpg...
  3. G

FS/T: Converter, Joystick Case, Seimitsu Buttons, Balltop

Magic Box Converter Bought this last week on here but it didn't turn out working for what I needed it for. $35 OBO Pic - http://i18.tinypic.com/4oscvw2.jpg (8) Seimitsu PS-14-G Buttons Just used these for test fitting, none of them have ever been played on. $25 Pic -...
  4. G

FS : Joysticks, Systems, Converters, Games, Other Stuff

Well, isn't it great when your tuition fees come due for the next semester? I'm facing a bill much higher than I expected, so it's time to clear out some stuff, as much as I don't want to. I wanted to post the thread and the pics I have now, I'll post firm prices and better pics this evening...
  5. G

FS: Wii System + Games and Extras

Check my feedback on here and Shoryuken.com forums under the name paper tiger ... on ebay under the name leafsaz. Up for sale is the Wii that was basically placed in our living room and never used. Adult owned and operated. Clean and in great shape, has the original box and everything. Comes...
  6. G

FS/T: New Seimitsu Parts

Well, as some of you know, we decided to close down JL Imports this week. Thank you again for your business! We received and processed our final shipment from Japan yesterday and we have our final set of spares to trade off. http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/6177/cleaner001sj5.jpg So here's...
  7. G

glgaz's FS/T: Wii/Extra Seimitsu Parts and random item thread

6 Pink center with black rim Seimitsu PS-14-GX buttons Brand new buttons I got in last week. Unfortunately, they aren't going to work for the project I had in mind. $45 shipped or make me an offer, willing to negotiate. These are discontinued now from Seimitsu and getting harder to find...
  8. G

FS/T: 15 Inch LCD Monitor Gateway FPD 1520

For Sale or Trade: 15 Inch LCD Monitor Gateway FPD1520. I got this with my old computer and never really used it. Other than some dust from sitting on the desk, it's in great shape. Comes with the power cord and cord to plug it into the computer. I'll post some pics later. Looks like these go...
  9. G

FS: Nintendo Wii + Games

Up for sale ... Nintendo Wii in great condition (all boxes and packaging included.) Power Cord AV Cord 2 Nunchucks 2 Wii Remotes Games Trauma Center : Second Opinion Wario Ware Wii Play Wii Sports All games/system are in great condition. I just don't play this as much as I used to so I can't...
  10. G

Interest Check - New Candy Cab Panels

Hello, As some of you know, I sell Seimitsu parts here on the board as well as on Shoryuken.com and Arcadecontrols forums. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161621 We're putting together an order for panels only from Seimitsu. These include Versus City, Astro, Blast, etc...
  11. G

For Sale : Seimitsu Arcade Parts

FS : Japanese Arcade Parts @ www.jlimports.com Greetings, We’ve decided to open up orders for Seimitsu parts straight from Japan! As of the time of this message, we’re just going to carry Seimitsu but if things go well, we’re looking to carry Sanwa parts at sometime as well. Our method is...
  12. G

Want to buy: Wii Games

Looking to buy some Wii Games ... Wii Sports Warioware Super Monkey Ball Madden If you have any of them, let me know how much you want shipped!
  13. G

Need help with scammer

Greetings, On another board, I entered into a transaction to have a custom stick builder build me a two player setup for a project. I can get into all of the details later but basically, it's been eight months and he keeps saying he'll refund my money but never does. Sure, it's $200 and I...
  14. G

FS/T: Xmen Vs Street Fighter CPS2 Board Phoenixed + Other stuff

I'm new to the Neo-geo.com forums but I've got 98% feedback rating on Ebay and I've also done a few transactions on Shoryuken.com forums under the name goleafsgoaz. I'm going to keep updating this thread with stuff I have for sale, here's the current lot, the CPS2 board is on Ebay but I'll pull...