Recent content by Gakman

1. Gakman

How many BIOS ?

Hello. Perhaps this question have already been answered, but I can't find it, sorry. And sorry for my English, too. I've got several MVS slots (1* 4 slots and 3* 2 slots), and so several BIOS ROM chips. _ Do you know how to make the difference between US/Euro/Jap just looking the letters and...
  2. Gakman

NeoGeo MV-2F that can't boot

Hello again ! I've got a MV-2 SNK MVS slot, and when it boots, the classical green screen appear (normal) but after a very quick black screen the green screen come again : actually I think the slot restart again and again... With a game or without. I've tested it on a supergun that make run...
  3. Gakman

Graphical troubles on a MV-2

Hello everybody ! I'm french and expect an ex-future newbie in NeGeo MVS community. I hope one day I'll make this slot work... I've got a MV-2 SNK MVS slot, and it don't draw sprites... In Blazing Star I've gauges on the top and bottom of the screen, score, but no ship or enemies. In Garou...
  4. Gakman

My MVS : boot or not ?

I've several MVS that I doubt about their authenticity. Thank you for your help ! The photos. In this order (ref) : WindJammers (SNK CHA 42G-1) Puzzle Bubble (SNK PROGGSC HCMK-C2X) Samurai Shodown 4 (SNK PROGBK1 CHA 256B) World Heroes (SNK PROG16 CHA 42G-1) Small white paper squares cover...