Recent content by Fygee

1. Fygee

Bitcoin?

Kicking myself for selling my DOGE at 40 cents. Should have stuck it out. Oh well, considering I bought in when it was 5 cents, I did alright.
  2. Fygee

Bitcoin?

Since it's going to be used for adult site transactions, it could definitely become a big deal. Where did you purchase it from?
  3. Fygee

Bitcoin?

DOGE is slowly but surely creeping upwards again. Glad I didn't sell when the first dump hit. Once it starts trending downward again, I'm cashing out.
  4. Fygee

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

His moves look really neat, but I'm kind of disappointed they didn't change his design more. He looks really dated compared to Shermie and Yashiro.
  5. Fygee

Another easy one this week. Definitely Chris.
  6. Fygee

Fighting games can be whatever the devs want them to be. Just whip up some story based reason for a thing to be a thing, and there you go.
  7. Fygee

What was your favorite cab at your local arcade?

Discs of Tron, followed by Altered Beast.
  8. Fygee

NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

Suns vs Bucks game was insane last night. Constant back and forth battle with a really weird ending. Refs called a time out for Milwaukee with about two seconds left in the fourth, even though neither team had possession of the ball. Wasn't even close. Major mistake that could have tipped the...
  9. Fygee

Bitcoin?

DOGE Day is looking to be one big bust. Lots of sellers driving the price down.
  10. Fygee

Bitcoin?

Dogecoin still going nuts. It got up to 47 cents earlier. Back down to 33 as of this post. Probably best to hold the line for now. Lots of pump and dumps going on, but there seems to be baseline stability.....for now.
  11. Fygee

Art of Fighting source code on GitHub

I'd just like it to not be grossly unfair, not super cheap with perfect counters for any input read. AOF 2 at level 1 plays harder than KOF 97 on level 8.
  12. Fygee

Which game in the Real Bout series is the best???

RB2. Xiangfei is one of my favorite FF characters and it plays the best. I think RBS has better stages though, and I wish RB2 had more after-fight dialogue and better endings.
  13. Fygee

A part of me wishes they'd stuck with her brick of a 1997 cell phone, just for a gag.
  14. Fygee

Unreleased Neo Geo Game Writeup: Mahou Juku / Magic Master

Shame. Looks like a fun little puzzle game. Hopefully it'll see the light of day in MAME.
  15. Fygee

Art of Fighting source code on GitHub

Now if only someone could track down the code to AOF2 and make it so the AI doesn't input read you to death...