Recent content by FrancoB

1. FrancoB

IC: Laser cut marquee holders

I'm planning a run of repro marquee holders which I’m aiming to complete over the next couple of months. I'm now making these by hand as the finished product will be much higher quality. Pricing is as follows: Capcom Cute £30 Capcom Impress £35 Capcom Q GrandAm 25 £50 Jaleco Pony Mk3 25 £50...
  2. FrancoB

FS: JAMMA edge voltmeters + Headphone adapters

JAMMA Edge Voltmeter Simple pass though voltmeter to give you an idea of what your 5v level is running at. Simply plug it in between your game board and JAMMA harness. Price is £12 + post. JVS Voltmeter Simple 8 pin JST VL pass though voltmeter to give you an idea of what your 3.3v and...
  3. FrancoB

FS: Net City/NNC/Naomi Uni JVS>JAMMA Looms

I make JVS>JAMMA looms that allow you to play JAMMA games in your JVS wired Naomi cabinet The looms are a scratch built, high quality, plug and play item. The loom is completely lag free as it's a hard wired solution. A single loom probably won't meet everyone's needs so there needs to be a few...
  4. FrancoB

Astro/NAC - Egret/AWSD - Domy Jr Marquee Holders

I've got a few marquee holders spare from my last run if anyone needs one. (1) Astro/NAC - £35 each (1) E2/E3/AWSD - £30 (may possibly have two spare) (1) Domy Jr. - £40 I'm shipping some on Friday if you would like one sending then as well. Edit: One Astro/NAC left
  5. FrancoB

FS: Cab wiring - Audio, video, power & control adapters/looms

Audio: Generic stereo cables - £12 Supplied with bare ends or 2.8mm or 4.8mm spades to connect directly to a set of speakers. – All are £12 Available for: Atomiswave Konami ‘TNMT’ Hardware (TNMT, Thundercross 1/2, Aliens, Contra etc) MVS – Via 4 pin JST NH Stereo header MVS - Via 4 pin...
  6. FrancoB

eBay: Breaker's Revenge Kit + More MVS Kits

Posting on behalf of a friend. http://www.ebay.com/sch/rainbowwarrior654/m.html?item=130737741809&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
  7. FrancoB

Cave posters & Under Defeat box/art set

It's time to get some of my artwork up rather than just keeping it in tubes on top of my wardrobe :palm: I've not got room for it all so this is what I have spare. Everything is in good/great to excellent/mint condition. I'm more than happy to take extra photos of anything if you wish...
  8. FrancoB

FS: MVS Carts & Arts

All original, clean boards/carts. The smaller pics are clickable. Prices + shipping from the UK Strikers 1945 Plus English label with serials + shock box - £75 Metal Slug Repro label - £25 Sonic Wings 2 Jap label - £15 MVS Art- I'm just looking to shift this in bundles at the...
  9. FrancoB

MCS NAC sideart

I bought this a while ago with the intention of replacing mine but a) mine isn't actually that bad and b) fuck knows when I would find time to do it :D So I thought I would see if it was a use to anyone else. The green does look a little darker to me than the original but I don't know if mine...
  10. FrancoB

Custom cab wiring. CPS2/3 adapters, Vs looms, JAMMA extensions + more.

I've started to do a fair bit of cabinet wiring for people and I thought I would offer my services here. Products currently on offer: JAMMA Extension Type A 500mm extension. Fully wired extension (minus the key) using 24/0.2 cable thoughout. Features a keyed fingerboard and a polarised...
  11. FrancoB

FS: Starcab Sega 2L12B CP & Seimitsu Buttons

Starcab 2L12B panel: Used but pretty much as new Sega fit 2L12B panel from Starcab. It has mounts which fit JLFs as well as LS-32s. I think JLWs will fit too but I would need to measure. I've used the panel on my cab and there are a couple of slight surface scratches but they would be...
  12. FrancoB

For Sale: Nanao MS9 15/24kHz relay switch kits.

For Sale. Nanao MS9 15/24kHz relay switch kits. These switch kits allow you to change between 15kHz and 24kHz without having to manually having to move the plug on the chassis which can be a pain to get to. I use mine in conjunction with a Ultracade UVC when connecting my DC or 360 to my MS9...
  13. FrancoB

FS: Repro candy cab marquee holders

I make and sell reproduction marquee holders for various candy cabinets. At the moment I can supply them for the following cabinets: Sega Naomi Sega Astro City/Astro City 2/New Astro City Taito Egret II/3 + Sammy Atomiswave SD Namco Exceleena 2 Jaleco Pony Mk3 25 Sega Aero City Jap Style Sega...
  14. FrancoB

Does anyone need SC19-4 screen covers?

I have some SC19-4 scrren covers to repro for a few people shortly and I was wondering if any of you guys needed any too. I have an OEM one to copy and I have sourced some tinted acrylic which is pretty damn identical. The price for these will be £25 + shipping. They will be precision...