Recent content by fluxrez

1. F

Neo Geo Two Slot Stand Up - Inside your Marquee

I have seen two upright 2-slot Neo Geo Machines. Both have the the custom looking CFL setup. I am curious what the original Marquee looked like. I may need to recreate the mounting board. Attached is a picture of the inside of mine. Is yours different? I found 4 slot images, but nothing...
  2. F

Properly Reassembling a MVS Cartridge

So I got a MVS and it came with a couple games. I took them apart to inspect them. (not sure why, I don't know what I am looking for, just curious I guess). I reassembled one fine, but the other I couldn't remember which board went in what order... I am scared to plug it back into the board...
  3. F

Neo Geo - Intermittent CRT Blur

I picked up a beautiful 2 slot Neo Geo cabinet a few months back. Everything is in great shape, except the monitor is extremely green. My buddy restores arcades and had some spare kits so we did a cap kit and a new flyback. The monitor looks about the same after words, but now it has an...
  4. F

Monitor Issue - Green Screen, dim blue and red

This monitor is a Wells Gardner 25K7181 (WG 7000 series). All the colors are there, but green is very prominent. Red and blue are faded. From reading other posts, I am not sure if a cap kit will fix this? I have a kit and am planning to do it (safety first!). Any experts out there to...
  5. F

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I picked this one up. Screen is too green, but red and blue are there, just very dim. Going to look into repair options. Had Metal Slug 4, Aero Fighters 2, and a 161-in-1 cart with it.