Recent content by FinalbossNYC

1. FinalbossNYC

FS- MVS carts and Shock Boxes,JNX adapters UPDATED 5/31

Yea that was my first guess too
  2. FinalbossNYC

ALL GAMES SOLD Thank You Guys Im unable to edit the OG post so im sorry the last two games say hold ( myabe i hit an edit limit ? idk Im a dummy. Ill try agin tomorrow)
  3. FinalbossNYC

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection compilation announced for Switch

Gotcha ,Thanks the stick prohibiting fun was my main concern. I was hoping it was a decent enjoyable port for a on the go download n Play on my switch lite when Im out and about. I keep the Lite in my bag and use it for RPGs n Arcade ports. Ive never been a shelf queen my copy is well played...
  4. FinalbossNYC

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection compilation announced for Switch

what's the consensus on MotM is it worth playing on switch controls ? Im tired of paying for emulation of games I have the originals of and and would rather play my OGs over the poor paid emu.
  5. FinalbossNYC

ADDED NEW GAMES PLUS SOME PRICE DROP PLEASE READ POST
  6. FinalbossNYC

correct its a boot- at this point if someone buys anything over 100 ill throw it in.
  7. FinalbossNYC

yes and it was only played once. I happened to be extremely lucky and a friend of mine gave me their copy when his big red died so I had 2 copies and have never been a greedy man
  8. FinalbossNYC

The Comic Book Thread

I first met George at my local shop as a kid in NYC, he signed several copies of Infinity Gauntlet 1 for me and some Titans books, asked me what I liked about comics I told him the beautiful line art he then he told me to draw everyday. Years later I tabled near him and Neal Adams they both...
  9. FinalbossNYC

---- Moved all SOLD items to bottom of list for easier viewing and currently nothing is on hold ---- Thanks for the sales and inquries so far
  10. FinalbossNYC

I Believe so- I never got to run it but once for a Spiderman Sega board. Id have to ask James or go check JNX site again to be 100%
  11. FinalbossNYC

First round shipped out today Thanks to Everybody that DM'd
  12. FinalbossNYC

crap forgot bout that Thanks -I I believe it was the Team version I cant recall playing the single version ever
  13. FinalbossNYC

US with holo label. far as I know -unless the english label print was sold overseas
  14. FinalbossNYC

got it !! Thanks man will ship by weds and send tracking
  15. FinalbossNYC

*UPDATED 5/31___Dropped some prices and added 2 more games _ I will be selling these by end of week ether locally or the dreaded Fleabay so please DM me if you are interested just ask if any questions- I WILL drop prices for multiple item purchases. Thanks guys. REMOVED SOME SOLD ITEMS PHOTOS...