Recent content by fatalfury2a

1. F

Weird graphic issue MV1FZ

I have tried the Diagnostic bios and this is what it shows at boot: I have checked the Diagnostic bios page but don't get to know if it's RAM related. Anyone could tell? Thanks!
  2. F

Hello, the playfield is also blocky. The cart is ok cause it works flawlessly in other mobo I have. The sound is ok also. Which are the SRAMS? I have this chips: HY6264A LLJ-10 (RAM 9 & RAM10) and LH52B256N-70LL (RAM5 & RAM6) Also, there are 74LS32, 74HC04A and 74HC259A, 74LS273 Thanks
  3. F

Hi all, I have an MV1FZ mobo that had a shortcircuit with the power supply and one of the CX5814P RAM chip burned. I have replaced both CX5814P-35L and tried the mobo again with a supergun and a PC powersupply (both in working state). I have it working but with an unpleasant graphic issue, all...
  4. F

Info: Consolized MV1FZ RGB and Controller points on the bottom of the board

Hi all, anyone knows what components are the ones labeled PC? My pcb is missing one. Thanks!
  5. F

Help identifying this MV1FZ part

Hello all, doing some works in a MV1FZ board i have lost one of the smd capacitors, labeled as PC. Can anyone tell me the value of capacitor to buy another one? I don't have a multimeter to know it. This is the picture: Thanks in advance
  6. F

mvs-2 slot video ram error

Hello, I would be interested in a pair of CXK5814. Would you PM giving me price? Thanks!
  7. F

AES Checkerboard vs MVS picture

SOLVED! changed the sync wire from pin10 to pin11 in CXA1145P. Now the picture quality is the same that I have on my MVS boards. Thanks!!
  8. F

Hi Xian, I have made the RGB Bypass removing the 4 capacitors and the 6.8k resistors and soldering the 4 cables (R,G,B,S) I have soldered only the cables not soldering any 75ohm resistor to the RGB cables. The resulting image is crystal clear BUT has some type of wave in the image. I have...
  9. F

Ok, i'll do it and will post the result. Thanks again Xian Enviado desde mi Nexus S usando Tapatalk
  10. F

Ok, I suppose it's not the ferrite beads cause composite is crystal clear (tell me if it's not related) so i'll make the full rgb bypass. I thought that cutting the traces to solve the vertical lines problem was enough. Thanks Xian! Enviado desde mi Nexus S usando Tapatalk
  11. F

Hello Xian, how can it be done? Cause it's happening to me too. Reading in JNX it was only cutting traces Thanks! Enviado desde mi Nexus S usando Tapatalk
  12. F

Power supply to consolize a Neogeo MV2F

Well, according to Jamma-Nation and his guide to consolize an MV2F I'm planning to do the +5V only mod: http://jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/cmvs2slot.html Reading the link you provided is enough with a 3A power supply Thanks!
  13. F

Power supply to consolize a Neogeo MV2F

Hello, I'm preparing to consolize an MV2F Neogeo board and after reading all info I found I have a doubt about power supply. It seems that for one slot boards with +5V 3A is enough but with 2 slots... Which one should I get a +5V 3A or a +5V 4A? Which one should work best? Thanks in advance.