Recent content by Elder

1. Elder

WTB Atomiswave Games (Fist of the North Star, Guilty Gear Isuka, etc.)

Hi all, Here are the Atomiswave games I'm currently looking for: Fist of the North Star / Hokuto No Ken Guilty Gear Isuka Guilty Gear X Version 1.5 The Rumble Fish The Rumble Fish 2 I'm only interested in legit versions of these games. PM if you're interested in selling these. I'd love...
  2. Elder

Neo XYX and UniBIOS 3.1

Hi all, I just got Neo XYX the other day, and it has never been updated. I'm curious if any of you know if it isn't compatible with UniBIOS 3.1 because both my CMVS, and my SuperGun are running that version of the BIOS and both have the exact same problem with this game, where none of the...
  3. Elder

WTB Many MVS Games: Top Hunter, Spinmaster, Windjammers, Garou, and More

Hi all, I'm currently looking to purchase the following games. Top Hunter (Acquired from NeoStore) Spinmaster (Acquired from NeoStore) Waku Waku 7 Windjammers Garou: Mark of the Wolves Kabuki Klash + Puzzle De Pon (Acquired from ggallegos1) Neo Turf Masters The Super Spy Blue's Journey...
  4. Elder

WTB Top Hunter, Spinmaster, and Blue's Journey MVS

Hi all, As per the thread I started in general discussion, I'm looking for a few hidden gems on the Neo. These three have been mentioned more than once, so I figure they'd be a good place to start. If anyone has legit copies available for sale, please shoot me a PM. Thanks for checking out...
  5. Elder

WTB KoF, Rumble Fish, Fist of the North Star, Guilty Gear (Atomiswave)

Hey all, I'm looking to buy legit versions of these Atomiswave games... The King of Fighters Neowave The King of Fighters XI (Bought from Tw3ek) The Rumble Fish The Rumble Fish 2 Fist of the North Star Guilty Gear Isuka Guilty Gear X Version 1.5 If anyone is interested in parting with any...
  6. Elder

Any Suggestions for Obscure and Hidden Neo Geo Gems?

Hey everyone, For those that don’t know, I run a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectCOE) and I love showing people games they may have never heard of before, or discussing classics, and hidden gems. Last year I started to throw in MVS games into the regular schedule, however...
  7. Elder

WTB Windjammers and Spinmaster

Hey all, I'm looking for a legit copy of both Windjammers and Spinmaster for the MVS. I'm mainly interested in loose carts. I live in Canada, so keep that in mind for shipping purposes. Thanks for checking the thread out, and Happy Holidays!
  8. Elder

Atomiswave Game Prices + Suggestions

Hey guys, I scored a good condition Atomiswave board and Demolish Fist cart from Tomcat, and also got really lucky with a legit copy of Dolphin Blue, but was wondering what I will most likely be looking at spending for the following carts... Metal Slug 6 Fist of the North Star Guilty Gear...
  9. Elder

Acquired Everything!

Hey all, I'm looking for the following Atomiswave games. Not interested in boots, only the real deal ;) Metal Slug 6 (Acquired by Scgon, thanks!) Feel free to PM me with your offer. Cheers :) Edit: Thanks to Tomcat for... Atomiswave board Demolish Fist Thanks to Neominibox for...
  10. Elder

WTB Pulstar, Blazing Star,Garou, & SvC Chaos

Hi all, Here's a quick list of the titles I'm looking for. Please note I'm looking for MVS carts, no kits, nor boots, or conversions or anything else. Real deal only please :) Shipping will be to Canada. Magician Lord (Acquired -thanks Xian Xi) Prehistoric Isle 2 (Acquired - thanks Stefano)...
  11. Elder

Analogue Interactive CMVS Upscaler Question

Does this work for you? I noticed the brown wire was cut and isn't connected to anything, but not sure if that's supposed to be like that or not. Thanks in advance for the info :)
  12. Elder

Analogue Interactive CMVS Upscaler Question

I've been using my Analogue Interactive CMVS for a little while now, and on my CRT it looks amazing with SCART. Even the component looks really clean on a more modern television, but the purpose of this thread is to ask if anyone has had any luck using an upscaler for recording purposes. I...
  13. Elder

WTB Garou: MotW, Windjammers, SVC Chaos, and More (MVS)

Hi all, My CMVS from Analogue Interactive should be here within the next few weeks, so now's the time I start looking for some games. I'm primarily looking for only carts, just because I plan to put them in shockboxes so they look sexy with my AES games. Here's what I'm currently looking for...
  14. Elder

firmware update issues

I'll only derail this thread once I promise, but another KISS fan is rare in specialty forums like these. Thanks again for the help. The video is nothing more than a teaser. I wanted something to remember this show, but didn't want to hold the damn phone during one of my favorite songs...
  15. Elder

Let the Games Begin!

Hi everyone!!! It's great to finally have the opportunity to say that. I've actually been lurking around these parts for years now, and I'm fairly positive I used to post on here way back when. I remember the old flash intros from Dr. Neo Geo, and I don't recall if it was here or on his...