Recent content by egg_sanwich

1. egg_sanwich

SOTM May 2022: RAIDEN FIGHTERS JET

Hack it?
  2. egg_sanwich

Painting the Big Red

Damn looks good. Not a job I'd want to tackle, glad my vinyl is still in passable shape.
  3. egg_sanwich

SOTM May 2022 vote thread

You basically need to collect all the medals in stage 1 in order to activate the higher scoring medal mode for the remainder of the game. Failing to collect them all means you might as well restart. It's not super difficult to do so, it just feels tedious having to nail it every single time. I...
  4. egg_sanwich

SOTM May 2022 vote thread

Seriously, Ace for real. If you haven't played Fighters Jet before, the scoring is EXTREMELY strict, requiring pretty much mastery of the first stage in order to even stand a chance. Be prepared for a lot fo resets.
  5. egg_sanwich

SOTM April 2022: Sonic Wings Special & Limited

I think max power has a set number of shots. So if you throttle your fire it will last longer than just holding auto.
  6. egg_sanwich

Neo Dev Kit found on Ebay today.

Very cool. Looks like Neo geo pocket? That price tho...
  7. egg_sanwich

Just stop playing after one credit. Your score resets after continuing anyways.
  8. egg_sanwich

Yoooo Captain Silver hits so hard. I take back what I said about bosses being sponges, this guy wrecks. egg_sanwich - 409,700 - Captain Silver - Stage 7 - Saturn (emulator)
  9. egg_sanwich

egg_sanwich - 295,300 - Mao Mao - St 4 - Saturn (emulator) Going to have to disagree with @Atro, this is NOT the easiest Sonic Wings I've ever played. That award would have to go to SW3. This game is tricky—bullets are fast and bosses are sponges if you're not fully powered up. I've got a...
  10. egg_sanwich

Atro's gunning for that clear. I think I've managed to figure out a Saturn emulator, hope to get a score up soon.
  11. egg_sanwich

I need help getting this to work in MAME (again). I referred to the PlanetEmu diagram, I've got the parent rom, the bios and the game, but still nothing. Help a n00b out if you can.
  12. egg_sanwich

SOTM April 2022 Poll

Is "Limited" the arcade version consistent with the console "Special" versions?
  13. egg_sanwich

Post Your Recent Purchases!

What am I looking at, rotary sticks?
  14. egg_sanwich

SOTM March 2022: Shikigami No Shiro ("Castle of Shikigami," "Mobile Light Force 2"

Aren't you already a semi-professional arcade repair guy? Figure that shit out!
  15. egg_sanwich

SOTM April 2022 Poll

I'm in for some EDF. Never played it, looks funky. Edit. I've also cleared Strikers 3 before, so if anyone wants to try to break my two month win streak it might be worthwhile voting for something else.