Recent content by droid

1. D

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Would like to get my hands on a SSVS MVS cart again someday… but in the meantime added these (3) dedicated cabs recently: Budweiser Tapper, Mario Bros And Sega Tac/Scan
  2. D

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

The first games I played were Magician Lord and Nam75. Such great titles
  3. D

Any San Diego Neo geo arcade Heads out there???

I can host as well in Fullerton, if anyone is interested, am pretty central to SD and SFV. Lmk
  4. D

Ssvs

A little wary of untested with no returns… but tempted.
  5. D

FS: TAITO Egret 2 NOS illumination panel

Supply and demand I guess. Had several forum pm offers in the $575-650 range to end the auction and sell outright, so it sold for what it probably is worth these days. If you consider Egret 2’s are currently going for $5k+ it doesn’t seem out of line (at least to me) for a NOS panel which...
  6. D

Created a Pirate Ship account and will ship this way internationally. The cheapest option Appears to range from $60-75 w/tracking and $100 insurance via UPS versus the $250 I was quoted at the store. Didn’t see an option to increase insurance but am sure it’s there for an additional cost.
  7. D

For anyone considering submitting a bid, just wanted to clarify: US shipping is $30usd via USPS International shipping is $115usd via USPS eBay will not allow me to revise to include this information. A winning international bidder would have to pay $30usd on EBay, then submit the $85usd...
  8. D

Yeah those were the good old days, if that is when you scored yours… when Matsu was importing them and selling Astro’s for $350-400. Egret 2’s for $1k-1200. Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Candies sell for quite abit more now.
  9. D

Ah thanks for making me aware. Didn’t realize this wasn’t the forum to list this. I rarely sell items.
  10. D

For anyone interested, I’ve listed this original new old stock TAITO Egret 2 illumination panel on eBay with a $700 starting bid...
  11. D

Droid’s aka Fatherpain’s Arcade collection / gameroom

Some current pix of the gameroom. As it’s in a finished garage, there is a little bit of a water intrusion issue. Until that is resolved, have to forgo blacklight carpet and in favor of epoxy floor.
  12. D

Droid’s aka Fatherpain’s Arcade collection / gameroom

Here is a video walkthrough showing the current state of the cade.
  13. D

SOCAL shmupmeet/fighting games

I am always down to host. If interested please text me at: 714-588-4247 I am in Fullerton Regards Tom
  14. D

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pre-Neo Geo era: a Star Trek Captain’s Chair