Recent content by Dragonlee

1. Dragonlee

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Long time i havent posted but recently ive been buying up from your homeland to bring back to OZ.Most of them are project to convert back to original.:D Here some of my purchases leaving for OZ.:keke:
  2. Dragonlee

Neo geo cabinet Usa dedicated Its been awhile ive posted due to WINTER and busy buying imported cabinets from USA.:keke: Container arrived and been busy with my Neo geo cabinet. Brought a few cabinets to work on so far im working on the Big Red 4 slot and just finished the Neo geo Cabaret.:glee:
  3. Dragonlee

FS: namco 256 / Atomiswave + FOTNS

Will you ship the super bishi bashi ? Might need it for my cab...Pm sent
  4. Dragonlee

Rare as Kopi Luwak beans from animal poops in OZ...EGRET29
  5. Dragonlee

I received today...

Baby Pacman Restore... Another unique machine been added to my collection which im restoring now. Baby Pacman.
  6. Dragonlee

Some arcade USA imports landed in Oz in December..:keke: Ms Pacman Space Invaders Super Pacman Many more to come as i have many in storage.
  7. Dragonlee

I received today...

Received this cabinet during the week without the crossbow to restore but i can pick one up locally.:glee: LAI version of Crossbow by Exidy
  8. Dragonlee

Vewlix Overlay

Gday Guys I have a spare set of repo Vewlix overlay up for grabs. Asking price is $115 includes postage. Any question feel free to ask. Ship only to US atm Cheers Dragonlee
  9. Dragonlee

Traded and Sold cps1.5 dashboard

***TRADED****Gday Guys Im offloading my spare Cps1.5 dashboard. It was dead and been revived which has been phoenixed. The board case is average due to its age. Sold as is in working condition. The game board is Saturday night summer slam which can be converted to another game. Comes with a...
  10. Dragonlee

Dragonlee collection

Black Astro City Its been awhile ive posted here.. Finally i got around doing a couple test benches for pcb boards and a black astro city conversion...:-J
  11. Dragonlee

I received today...

Saturday night SummerSlam 1.5 dashboard. Originally had a dead battery and now its been revived(Phoenixed)
  12. Dragonlee

Control panel and Overlay Clearance Sale

Gday Guys I have a few surplus items to offload. Only shipping to US atm. Sold as is. Postage is extra +pp fees.. Naomi Cp +instruction card populated with buttons.Doesnt have the bracket on the back of the cp to mount the joysticks..$65 EG2 1p6b cp with mounting bracket $50 Blank cp to suit...
  13. Dragonlee

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Good question..
  14. Dragonlee

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

KOF2003 Price check on a KOF2003 pcb full kit complete...
  15. Dragonlee

Its been awhile which posted my recent purchases here. Here some items ive picked up recently; Game cube Kiosk and Megalo 410 Megalo 410 LCD conversion before and after