Recent content by Dr. Meat

1. Dr. Meat

How do you feel about FFS and SS2 holding steady as the least expensive AES games?

Unlike the Smash Melee example SS2 and FFS were pretty much both surpassed at some point by another title. It's a great starting point, though. The games are both good in their own right, but there's better games in their respective franchises and that's where you start seeing prices getting...
  2. Dr. Meat

FS/FT: MVC, Capcom Sports Club, Twin Eagle 2, Some Defectives...

For Sale / For Trade: Marvel Vs. Capcom - Euro ver. in Hispanic case A+B - Infinikey Modded - $200 Capcom Sports Club - SOLD Twin Eagle 2 - $200 Touchdown Fever - $50 Dynamite Deka Cartridge - $75 Die Hard Arcade Cartridge - $75 King of Fighters 2003 JP PCB - $65 Lot of 4 Defective Sega STV...
  3. Dr. Meat

Post Your Recent Purchases!

EVO, Demon's Crest, TMNT IV, and Ninja Warriors. It was pretty much a straight trade.
  4. Dr. Meat

Thanks! Yeah, it definitely seems like one of the must own titles. I can't stand Sega's cardboard boxes. They're the worst to keep in good shape. I got lucky with the box and manual because they were a shrink-wrapped store display that probably went on the floor once in 25 years in a game...
  5. Dr. Meat

Got this in a trade recently. Been wanting this game for a long time.
  6. Dr. Meat

Final Romance 2 NGCD prototype footage found on VHS

Lewd. Also that surprise appearance by Alinamin V is welcome.
  7. Dr. Meat

Beharbros releasing a consolized MVS: CMVS Ultra

Keep it up with your ultra-edgy contrarian opinions. One day someone might think you're cool.
  8. Dr. Meat

Amateur move. These bad boys are gonna have a Raspberry Pi in them for their """superior""" emulation accuracy at bargain prices. We can't look like some kind of fat cat collectards with real hardware. Only the cheapest for a gentleman! Preferably if the graphics are hastily sourced from...
  9. Dr. Meat

Soooon...hopefully... Looking back at this one some much has changed on your current one.
  10. Dr. Meat

It's going to be a clamshell design. This is early in the design process, so it doesn't have any livery, acrylic, or any dressing up done. Also it's a PGM. The MV1B (and MV1A) is actually surprisingly very different dimensionally from the PGM despite looking similar from the outside. But...
  11. Dr. Meat

Thanks! I've got some projects on deck at the moment but I'll be sure to post once I've got something to show off.
  12. Dr. Meat

Nah, there's one or two more. I'm also working on a frontloader enclosure, too, for when they do finally run out.
  13. Dr. Meat

I haven't tried that but it could definitely work. The only cons I could think of would be that the acrylic resting on acrylic may put wear on itself, but if there's an elegant way to put some rubber stoppers on there it would solve that. There's not a lot of wiring in the back. The plugs are...
  14. Dr. Meat

WTB Snes carts, N64 carts, Genesis CIB/CB,/Manual only and TurboGrafx cic/manual only

Complete in case. TG games had an outer box as well, but some people don't collect them CIB.
  15. Dr. Meat

Imagine sitting there fapping and crying to your prosthetic beige budget Dell PC while flipping through your ROMz...."Metal Slug....Turf Masters....Blazing Star....I'm a BIG TYMER TOO! I'M SO MUCH SMARTER THAN THEM"