Recent content by daskrabs

1. daskrabs

Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

Prob no need, but I'll let you know if that changes. Thanks man.
  2. daskrabs

As far as what I'm bringing, I'll have stuff for sale items as well as random freebies per usual. I wanted to see if there's any desire for a head-to-head setup with PVMs. Think mini-Versus City. I don't think we've ever done this, as such. I can supply everything. Neo, CPSX, and other arcade...
  3. daskrabs

SOTM October 2021: Salamander 2

Where ya'll at?
  4. daskrabs

daskrabs - 238,100 - Stage 4 - Saturn
  5. daskrabs

Salamander 2 (Konami 1996) Playable on PCB/MAME or Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus (1997) for PS1 or Saturn. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #. Player - Score - Stage - Platform...
  6. daskrabs

Too Many Games, October 8-10, 2021, Oaks, PA

I think somebody at TMG staff misheard a request for "Chun-Li".
  7. daskrabs

FUCKING ROUTER/comcast gateway modem hates my Roku for some reason

Try googling the make and model of the router plus "default password" or similar. If you find it and it doesn't work, do a factory reset.
  8. daskrabs

That your foot odor fetish will finally come to a crescendo?
  9. daskrabs

Info: https://toomanygames.com/show/toomanygames-2021/ Who's going?
  10. daskrabs

FUCKING ROUTER/comcast gateway modem hates my Roku for some reason

Seems kinda unlikely to be bandwidth related since you have to get up into the 100's of GB/month before they do anything. I feel like they would notify you if they're throttling you. Getting admin access to the router's config page will tell you if your Roku's IP or MAC has any bullshit...
  11. daskrabs

I feel like Hi-Ten requires a projector or 2 really big Tv's. It's fun but kind of a clusterfuck.
  12. daskrabs

SOTM October 2021 Vote: Konami Da!

Cool but it's a shame because GG is the unsung hero of the series. Also, do you guys really not have a way to play ps1 backups on Sony hardware?
  13. daskrabs

Anyone with a Wii can softmod and play it. I can help. Edit: I guess the Dolphin Emulator works too.
  14. daskrabs

Regarding Bomberman, I think playing PCE 93 or 94 (or SFC 4 or 5) with 5 players would be dope and way more fun. The Neo version pales in comparison to most other versions IMHO.
  15. daskrabs

Konami month is back!