Recent content by daskrabs

1. daskrabs

SOTM April 2021: Einhänder

I won! First ever SotM win in 5 years!
  2. daskrabs

daskrabs 2,066,860 stage 3 ship III
  3. daskrabs

What was your favorite cab at your local arcade?

Ms Pac got me interested. TMNT got me hooked. SFIICE kept me hooked for life.
  4. daskrabs

I'll buy you solve this issue.

Does any other app have an issue over wifi? Like amazon, youtube, other big ones? If yes, then you have some wonky wifi setting like 'enhanced 4g' or power saving or some such other shit that isn't straight-up wifi. If not, and if the eBay app works over 4g, and it works on wifi in a mobile web...
  5. daskrabs

I'll buy you solve this issue.

Does it work on your phone over 4G, like if you turn wifi off?
  6. daskrabs

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Black-110V-AC-Power-Adapter-for-the-NEO-GEO-Pocket-Color-Console-bulk-/370857910451?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286 I have this. Works great with the ips screen.
  7. daskrabs

daskrabs 1,062,220 stage 2 ship III First passable score. Gonna need a lot of practice, but damn this game rules. Prob not gonna play RFJ this month.
  8. daskrabs

April SOTM Vote

Look who's back! How are ya?
  9. daskrabs

April SOTM Vote

Voting RFJ for April, but I really wanna learn Einhander. Hopefully someone picks it this year.
  10. daskrabs

This happened to me as well. Can confirm swapping batteries or using AC adapter works as a fix. I also got a flashing LED, which meant I needed a new coin cell. Swapped a new one in and fixed that.
  11. daskrabs

SOTM March 2021: Gekirindan

daskrabs - 816,560 - 4 - F3
  12. daskrabs

Anyone ever try one of these? Pandora Box DX

Not sure about KI, but I have a PB6 (JAMMA). If you can get over the screen tearing and some games being partially or completely jacked, it's great. Not for serious gameplay, but definitely great to test out stuff you're interested in or to let kids mess around with. It's also nice because you...
  13. daskrabs

SOTM March 2021: Gekirindan

Fuckin' A! Especially the first level and the "warp" sound effect. Play in stereo if you can, it's a big step up from the JAMMA mono.
  14. daskrabs

:buttrock:
  15. daskrabs

March SOTM Vote

If it ends up being Gekirindan and you need to play console, do the Taito Legends version. The Saturn port is all jacked up.