4. DangerousK

Chat message

Oh
  5. DangerousK

Chat message

Claudia is Phung Te
  6. DangerousK

Betsy DeVos praises Jim Crow laws

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/us/politics/betsy-devos-historically-black-colleges-statement.html?_r=0 Betsy DeVos thinks black colleges were founded as a way to offer choice to black students during the Jim Crow era, rather than the reality that they were founded because segregation...
  7. DangerousK

Nintendo announces its "Flashback" NES Console The NES Classic Edition

There's an even easier way to add the full library:
  8. DangerousK

The Ki Atsushi/LWK Trump Supporter Topic

In honor of two of our longtime members Ki Atsushi/LWK let's have a Trump Supporter topic in this section. If you are a Trump voter/supporter, are you currently happy with the job the President is doing early on? What challenges would you like him to meet? How do you envision the next four...
  9. DangerousK

Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

I've never seen anything like it in my life. People threatening to kill themselves because Trump won. People telling me that anyone who voted for him is a misogynist, racist, and everything else. I know people who voted for him that are not those things, they just did not believe in Hillary...
  10. DangerousK

DK's selling thread (things to be added over time)

Ok let me just get the basic information out of the way first, I'm looking to downsize my collection overall. By how much, I have no idea, but I'm going through the individual systems slowly to see what I do or do not want at this time. More will be added over time. All prices listed are...
  11. DangerousK

FS: Neo Geo CDZ SOLD

SOLD!!!!
  12. DangerousK

New Banner?

Probably means the Slashchat thing which is viewed the way WCW viewed this back in the day... :tickled:
  13. DangerousK

WTB Contra Hard Corps & Castlevania Bloodlines Genesis

Looking for either...preferably complete. Thanks.
  14. DangerousK

WTB: Super Mario Galaxy 2 and other Wii games

No longer needed, thanks!
  15. DangerousK

This week in Islam: 8 yr old bride dies on wedding night, if from sex

Bok's Palestinian gathering had nothing to do with the children. I found the real poster.