Recent content by DaisyAge

1. DaisyAge

MVS Boards, Kits and Carts

If there's a copy of Shock Troopers, I'm interested when available! :buttrock:
  2. DaisyAge

Super HD System 3 Pro

Yeah I don't get why they thought blue was a good idea. I'd much rather see some white/gray options to match the base consoles
  3. DaisyAge

Chat message

Yeah, why can't we all just get along :thevt:
  4. DaisyAge

Chat message

@Beelzebub, nice pick Obituary is pretty dope
  5. DaisyAge

Chat message

But I've also just been out the loop. My new job has me working like crazy, last thing I need is to come here and get another dose lmao
  6. DaisyAge

Chat message

Idk after the Rot/Sylvie bs it hasn't been as active
  7. DaisyAge

Super HD System 3 Pro

TO put out an update saying a lot of packages are halted in Barcelona while they're on holiday. Gonna be a while folks.
  8. DaisyAge

What was THEEE first Neo game you ever played, MVS/AES

Metal Slug and Puzzle Bobble as they were my dad's favorite and we always played together. Later on Shock Troopers was the first game I played when I homebrewed a Wii back in like 2014
  9. DaisyAge

FS: Model 1 Saturn with 512gb card and other goodies.

Pretty sure I saw a fully recapped, MODE installed, This Is Cool saturn fs here for less than that. Regardless, GLWS
  10. DaisyAge

Super HD System 3 Pro

For sure, I figured you'd have responded but it wasn't up to their standards. I just thought it was a funny coincidence that I was checking this thread right after seeing this come up on my feed. No ill-will towards you , Yodd.
  11. DaisyAge

Super HD System 3 Pro

Just saw a post on FB, someone got their SHDS3 Pro and it's DOA. No info or update from TO according to OP. Lol this shit never ends does it.
  12. DaisyAge

Wtb non working Dreamcast or parts

If just the pad lifted it's pretty easy to run a hookup wire to where it needs to go, no need for a new board. Send me a PM or post some pics of the damage and I'll help you get it working. Alternatively, eBay is probably the best bet for something like that.
  13. DaisyAge

Ghostlop MVS Giveaway!

I'd love to be a part of the raffle :) thanks
  14. DaisyAge

Chipped PS2 Help

Did you try holding x and triangle as the game starts? There's also a shoddy forum post saying just mash X or start. http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30389&start=10 I understand that you've already taken care of the footage but I thought I'd add this
  15. DaisyAge

Chipped PS2 Help

Have you used ESR to patch the isos before burning them? Also there's FreeDVDBoot which works on certain drive bios' https://www.psx-place.com/threads/freedvdboot-by-cturt.30220/