Recent content by ComatoseComet

1. ComatoseComet

The 'Holy Crap What Have I Done With MY Life' Sale!

PS3 - sold local X-Men Children Of The Atom CPS2 A+B - NOT WORKING. needs to be phoenixed -Sold Make an offer! Loose carts unless otherwise noted... NES Bomberman Ghosts "N Goblins Hogan's Alley Legend Of Zelda w/dustcover and manual Life Force (on hold) Super Mario Bros./World Class Track...
  2. ComatoseComet

FS: 4 Slot MVS motherboard...games to be listed soon...

FS: 4 Slot MVS motherboard...games and MMs listed! No room anymore, and short on cash. Bought just shy of a year ago for $110 looking to make that back. It's been cleaned, the cover has been painted, and played sometime last summer, then boxed up due to several moves since. 4-Slot MVS...
  3. ComatoseComet

FS: PS3, 360, Cube, and Wii Games-Items added and Priced Reduced

Closed. items paid for have been sent.
  4. ComatoseComet

FA: PS1, PS3, Cube, and PSP

Shameless plug for the last day of my ebay auction. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/Comatosecomet Get em cheap.
  5. ComatoseComet

FS: Magical Drop 3 MVS

Selling off a double. Magical Drop 3 MVS with reproduced art and MM. $50 shipped within the US.
  6. ComatoseComet

Strat Guides for sale

Strat Guides For Sale! PS3 Resistance Warhawk PSP Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops XBOX Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas GameCube Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Resident Evil Archives Art Book PS2 Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness Grandia 3 Soul Calibur 3 LE Tales Of Legendia Xenosaga: Episode...
  7. ComatoseComet

Wanted: Magical Drop III MVS please!!!

Please Please Please! One of my favortie MVS games, and I just missed it in the Sale forum. Thanks a bunch! CC
  8. ComatoseComet

4 Slot MVS Power Supply...

I was hoping for some numbers as well as products, though I assume that the numbers vary from product to product. I am putting together my first cab, which will be housing a 4 slot MVS board. I was hoping to get links to some power supplies, along with a general idea as to how much electricity...
  9. ComatoseComet

How long is too long?

I purchased an item, the payment has cleared, and the seller hasn't been online since the date of purchase. I've PM'd and E-mailed the seller, with no results. It has only been a little over a week, but I'm starting to get concerned. How much longer should I wait until taking action?:conf...
  10. ComatoseComet

Music Recording/composition programs

Looking to buy/acquire a program that allows for recording, composition and editing. Anyone know if there is a program that allows all three? I haven't been too lucky as of yet. Hoping someone knows. Please and thanks! CC