Recent content by ClubNinja

1. C

FS: Puzzle de Pon R MVS

Selling our copy of Puzzle de Pon R for the MVS. Please see picture below. Game is in nice condition and is a reliable player. $75 plus shipping. Please PM with questions or interest.
  2. C

FS: Pearl Pink 3DS w/ games

Picked this up for the wife at Christmas. She opened it on Christmas morning, played with it Christmas Day, and hasn't touched it since. Like new condition, comes with Mario Kart for the 3DS, Tetris Axis 3DS, and Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D. Also comes with a Princess Peach Bobblehead Stylus...
  3. C

FS: Taito G-Net Motherboard with MODBIOS and Compact Flash

Selling my G-Net motherboard with MODBIOS and Compact Flash. Comes with compact flash card, which stores and runs one game at a time (can also run some Arcade-PSX games). Board is refurbished and clean. Asking $175 plus actual shipping to you. Please PM with interest or questions. Thanks!
  4. C

FS: Uncharted 3 PS3

Uncharted 3, purchased new, game played, disc returned to case. $35 shipped in the US or best offer. PM me, thanks!
  5. C

Wanted: Decent NES starter setup in MA

I'm looking to put a bundle together of a working/reliable NES (front load with new connector or top load) with controllers and zapper, along with a stack of common but enjoyable games. Interested in hearing what you might have. Purchase or possible trade. Ideally looking for something in or...
  6. C

FS in MA: Konami Windy Candy Cab

Updating this from a FT to a FS thread. I've got a Windy in good, but not "restored" condition, for sale. I've only had the Windy for a few weeks, but I think I'd prefer something different. Pictures are available and I'll probably attach them tomorrow. Cabinet has all front doors, missing...
  7. C

Help with Konami Windy disassembly

I just brought home a Windy and was planning to remove the front panel / control panel assembly section to fit the cabinet sideways through a doorway. I've removed four screws from each side, one screw underneath hood from each side, and even a few screws from the base behind the large front...
  8. C

Wanted: Several MVS games in "gamer" condition

Looking for the below to put in the kids' MVS cab. Can be beater carts, just want them to work. Thanks, Zupapa Bust A Move Nightmare in the Dark Twinkle Star Sprites Money Puzzle Exchanger Blazing Star Pulstar Magical Drop III Matrimelee Neo Mr. Do Panic Bomber Pochi & Nyaa
  9. C

FS: 3DS Super Monkey Ball, basically new

Wife got a 3DS with a few games and it turns out Super Monkey Ball is not for her. Bought new, handled briefly, put on a shelf. Asking $30 shipped. Please PM with interest or questions.
  10. C

FS in MA: Neo Geo MVS Big Red 4-slot

Selling our big red 4-slot Neo Geo MVS. Cab is in solid condition and of the taller marquee area variety. Monitor is very nice, all four slots work well. Not all of the mini marquee holders light up (surprise). Control panel is fitted with new Happ sticks. $400. PM with any questions or...
  11. C

FS: Masterpiece Transformers Figures (US Releases)

Note: prices include shipping in the US. Will ship internationally for additional shipping costs. - 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime w/Battle Damage: Comes with accessories and instructions, no packaging. $100 - Grimlock: Basically new, opened and transformed once, comes with everything and...
  12. C

FS: Atari 2600 console and cartridge collection

Here's the list: Atari 2600 "vader" console (4 switch, all black) Two joysticks One set of paddle controllers Games (in no particular order): Boxing Checkers Barnstorming Chopper Command Freeway Dolphin Decathlon Dragster Enduro Fishing Derby Ice Hockey Kaboom Keystone Kapers Kung Fu Master...
  13. C

FT: Ghostlop MVS

Trading (or selling) my copy of Ghostlop for the MVS. Nicely put together, clean cart, high quality looking label in the style of standard MVS labels, and a printed mini marquee. Looking to trade for another MVS game or two, or $100 or best offer. Wanted, in no particular order: Zupapa Bust...
  14. C

FS: Canon Power Shot SX20 IS 12.1 MP Camera

Selling my wife's Canon SX20 IS 12.1 MP camera. It's in excellent condition. She's used it only a handful of times. This camera is great for someone who is looking for more than just a simple point and shoot, but isn't ready to make the leap to a DSLR. This camera also takes HD video. Camera...
  15. C

SEEKING: Candy Cab in New England

After being Candyless for a few years now, I'm getting the itch again. Right now, I'm interested to see what's out there in the area that might be available. Both Neo and general JAMMA candies are appropriate. What have got folks - anything? Mass Crew? PM me!