Recent content by Burning Fight!!

1. Burning Fight!!

PS3 controllers suck*

What the actual fuck, I probably live in a parallel universe, those fuckers can hold a charge for days and put the battery hungry PS4 and 5 controllers to shame. Never had any issues with them on that regard. It's undeniably cheap feeling though, and a fucking foam piece being the sole...
  2. Burning Fight!!

Diablo Immortal is a giant pile of shit.

Remember this was 4 years ago...
  3. Burning Fight!!

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

So I'm not secretly deaf then? I'm seriously about to import those Sony Handy TV Speaker to be able to hear some movie dialogue without having the full building hearing the explosions echo through their walls
  4. Burning Fight!!

Yeah if you blink you miss it but you can see Connery absolutely terrified of the shark going through the same little tunnel he's in, which then cuts in the movie to him looking at the shark swimming past him with an obvious glass divider between them.
  5. Burning Fight!!

The best fan translations around; Seven Mansions - 6/28

Deuce's last laugh... Wasn't this actually released in french or something? Seems easier to learn than japanese :p
  6. Burning Fight!!

I watched a whole lot of bond yesterday, Thunderball is still boring, I love Donald Pleasence and From Russia with Love still holds up, best Connery bond movie imo.
  7. Burning Fight!!

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

I respect the personal investment people have put into these things, but I just find funny that you'd think 20 years later some people would have found a greater purpose in life other than playing arcade floor reject illuminati. The amount of dick sucking some still get in hopes of releasing...
  8. Burning Fight!!

Footage of Heavyweight Champ (1976) found.

I like the analog video distortion to animate the boxers when hit. Very neat.
  9. Burning Fight!!

Happy Birthday M

Happy birthday!
  10. Burning Fight!!

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

fucking lol if you assholes didn't take yourselves this seriously this would have been casually dumped and shared a decade ago
  11. Burning Fight!!

Happy Birthday, Tw3ek!

Happy birthday you magnificent bastard
  12. Burning Fight!!

Wanna live? Get a shiv. Really need to rewatch Pitch Black.