Recent content by Burning Blade

1. Burning Blade

CRT Fetish Thread

This is fucking heavenly!
  2. Burning Blade

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I’ve been looking and can’t find anything. Might have to go with someone like Szabo to do a custom repro. Would also like new side art as one of the side graphics is pretty rough. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!
  3. Burning Blade

Couple of new to me cabs. This is becoming an addiction. I want more.
  4. Burning Blade

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection compilation announced for Switch

I want that fucking snap case, but not for that price. Hopefully someone will eventually made repo NGPC snap cases.
  5. Burning Blade

Seconded!
  6. Burning Blade

A semi-serious discussion on transgender issues

If you believe in science there really should be no argument.
  7. Burning Blade

New SNK Console in 2021

It better have a Khashoggi murder sim game, or a Dead Rising game where instead of killing zombie horde, you kill gays , apostates, and infidels.
  8. Burning Blade

SNK vs. Capcom: The MotM rated for Switch in Korea

I’ll keep buying these on the Switch but Jesus Christ I fucking hate playing on the “button” D-pad. Fighting games are fucking unbearable, but I keep buying them.
  9. Burning Blade

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Tenet was trash. Hate to admit that because I usually love Nolan’s movies, and The Prestige is in my top 10 of all time. I just couldn’t get into it at all.
  10. Burning Blade

Weird Accessories And Hardware.

I don’t have much, but my favorite weird peripheral that i own would be the Famicom 3D glasses. You can still get them NIB for under $100. I’d like to get all the games for it one of these days. Top 3 I’d like to get would be the Power Glove, Virtual Boy, and a Panasonic Q.
  11. Burning Blade

The Most Underrated Hong Kong Action Films

Just his shit with Jet Li was remarkable! Not to mention Iron Monkey amongst others.
  12. Burning Blade

MVS X Multi Video System

Hey Ninja, thanks for the suggestion. I am a little hesitant to buy directly , as I’m not sure their return policy will be as generous and easy as Amazon’s. I saw a review of a fellow with a dead pixel on his MVSX LCD, and I know if. something like that happens with my unit my OCD is going to...
  13. Burning Blade

MVS X Multi Video System

Looks like these are currently sold out on Amazon. Hoping they restock them for Xmas.
  14. Burning Blade

Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

This is fucking disappointing. I know SNK is no longer the company we grew with, but wholly fuck. I’m not saying I won’t buy SNK shit anymore because I’d be a huge hypocrite, but supporting what’s left of the company is going to line the pocket of one of the worlds biggest despots. All the shit...