2. B

FS MVS Turf Masters Aero Fighters 2 etc

bump for price drops
  3. B

bump for added pictures
  4. B

Magical Drop II and 3 Count Bout just make me an offer. Turf Masters MVS with shockbox, serials are good $SOLD Aero Fighters 2 Japanese MVS with shockbox, no serials SOLD!! Magical Drop II and 3 Count Bout just make me an offer. I got all the carts from members here. I'll ship as cheap as...
  5. B

WTB Neo Turf Masters and Aero Fighters 2 Mini Marquees

I need the Neo Turf Masters and Aero Fighters 2 Mini Marquees
  6. B

AeroFighters 2 MVS japanese cart Cheap

pm replied and paid!! wooo ha
  7. B

WTB : Turf Masters

I don't know how to delete the post or ask for it to be deleted? Thanks for all the offers, I got my cart! thanks guys
  8. B

WTB : Turf Masters

Title says it all, but who doesn't want Turf Master right....shoot me a pm or email with a price, I'm ready to go. :lol:
  9. B

Zero/One Post Accounts

It's cool. I totally get what your saying, and thanks for the welcoming. I'll look around and see what I can contribute to a few post and see what happens. Hope for the best and expect the worst I suppose
  10. B

Zero/One Post Accounts

I honestly don't care whether it does or not. I just bought my stand up arcade and found this place and wanted to buy a few games. I didn't know I would have to join a brotherhood just to get around a site. It's kind of difficult to navigate a site and comment on things you really know...
  11. B

Neo Geo Big Red LED marquee question

Killer tutorial man, great job.
  12. B

First Neo Geo game that had you hooked.

Turf Masters. I'm a golf nut and had to have it. Even had to go out and find a 4 slot so I could play it like it was designed for.