Recent content by BillyJoelZeta

1. BillyJoelZeta

Putin calling out the west ...

In no way is he a moral authority on anything. If evil exists, then he’s a very pure example of it. If you’re on the steering committee for AssassinCon 2022 then maybe look him up, otherwise fuck that piece of shit.
  2. BillyJoelZeta

What records are you listening to tonight?

“…and we all know how much GG appreciated a solid release.” I said it so nobody else had to.
  3. BillyJoelZeta

G rated covers of GG songs, the jokes are only funny if you know the originals. It was a WFMU giveaway some time ago. To be honest…it’s a pretty solid release. It’s probably all on YouTube now.
  4. BillyJoelZeta

For the regular posters in this thread I have a question: is your main record store older than the vinyl boom (is it 20th century) or is it new? Around here have the legit places that are older than me or my stereo, then there are these new “RSD depot” kind of places that never have any good...
  5. BillyJoelZeta

Capcom’s rivalry with SNK and why Capcom was slow to produce 3D fighting games

Those shitty games resurrected fighting (in the US)! I do not like them though.
  6. BillyJoelZeta

Metal Slug is (maybe) being ported to Mega Drive

IIRC Fatal Fury Special worked *OK* on the MegaCD but had noticeable animation cuts and wasn’t the sound also rough? KOF 94 as delivered on MVS is about %50 bigger (150 vs 196 mega) and it requires more assets at once (six fighters) meaning it would at the very least torture you with loading...
  7. BillyJoelZeta

Metal Slug is (maybe) being ported to Mega Drive

I want Garou on PC Engine. Better on CD than HuCARD. (As a joke, each character would have two frames for every move and no room for voice samples because it would take that RAM for super move animations this sort of shit is impossible the Neo rules 16-bit forever get real you’re better off...
  8. BillyJoelZeta

Native PC port of Final Fight

A “real” CPS1 can’t do that though. By definition this is impossible.
  9. BillyJoelZeta

Final Vendetta next Neo game from Bitmap Bureau!

Yeah, well, you dig up the $$$$$$ licensing fee and I’m sure someone would kickstart the development. The problem with anything based on anything is you have to pay some squatters for the rights and they don’t ever let it go cheap. Video game budgets are variable but with toys and such the...
  10. BillyJoelZeta

This was a really good video. It makes perfect sense to me now, thinking back on how things were at the time. They way he talks about wearing out the fan base…I for sure remember feeling that. Once I got good at SuperTurbo or Zero2 or Second Impact I frankly really wasn’t interested in a new...
  11. BillyJoelZeta

It’s very popular these days to make videos with titles like “The real reason…” or “The truth behind…” or “Why/How [something happened/didn’t happen]” and then never actually explain it in the video. What they usually really mean is they will take you through it step by step.
  12. BillyJoelZeta

Orochi car - missed opportunity

Why didn’t they make their horrendous stupid super car even less popular? Good question. (There are many things named Orochi, which is why the car was named that. SNK’s character was not even close to the first, regardless, that is a deeply unpopular car.)
  13. BillyJoelZeta

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

Stop chasing stupid fads and eat like a fucking human.