Recent content by beigemore

1. beigemore

I received today...

It's a Panasonic TC-P55GT30. I got it around early 2012 for like $1400. I still haven't taken the plunge into OLED yet, but prices are starting to getting really tempting on them now.
  2. beigemore

I received today...

Just got these in. Cadash is running on my plasma that I hadn't used in a few years. I forgot how awesome the colors and blacks are on this thing. Cadash Twinbee Yahho!
  3. beigemore

Dig's Improved Guide to Importing From Japan

Buyee is now offering FedEx as a shipping option and it has reduced shipping fees for me by like 60-70%. An item in January was like $210 to ship, and now I can get larger and heavier boxes shipped for $80 with FedEx. DHL has always been super fast, but FedEx has really surprised me. I paid...
  4. beigemore

What 1 Game NEEDS a Port?

Propcycle
  5. beigemore

Post Your Recent Purchases!

damn they must charge a fortune for shipping
  6. beigemore

Anyone ever try one of these? Pandora Box DX

I would definitely buy one myself if they had arcade KI1. The real board price is just so ridiculous now.
  7. beigemore

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got a couple new boards
  8. beigemore

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

The new setup is looking really nice!
  9. beigemore

SOLD: Darksoft CSP2 Multi installed on MvC board, A+B included

SOLD I've got a Darksoft CPS2 multi setup I'm looking to sell as I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. Looking for $650 shipped via Paypal gift. Included is: MvC CPS2 B board (green, has no labels) - had a trace repaired on it by Skate CPS2 A board w/ two clips Darksoft CPS2...
  10. beigemore

Designing 2D graphics in the Japanese industry

Here's a really neat article here about 2D art in video games. There's quite a bit about SNK's stuff, too. https://vgdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/179656817318/designing-2d-graphics-in-the-japanese-industry
  11. beigemore

SOLD: New Turbo Everdrive

******** SOLD ******** I bought this a couple months ago with plans on getting a Turbo Express, but never followed through and am just going to stick with my SSDS3. This is the latest Turbo Everdrive model from Stonagegamer and has the PC Everdrive white cover/label along with their PC...
  12. beigemore

Someone is selling an Aero City on Houston craigslist right now

This isn't mine, and I have no idea who it belongs to. I just came across it a few minutes ago. It says $500 on craigslist but has no pictures of it, and then you go to Offer Up and they have it listed for $1000 from like a month ago. It says the monitor needs to be recapped. Pics aren't...
  13. beigemore

Retro Game Bubble - Will it grow, decline, or finally pop?

People collect things because they simply feel the need to own shit. It doesn't matter what it is, they just want to have it to say they have it. You see all these faggots on youtube with a fucking warehouse of games as their backdrops and they can't tell you anything about a single one of...