Recent content by BakuretsuMutekiSid

1. B

Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Collection (thin) less than $50 new!?

Before I start, I'd like to say hi to all the neo-geo.com peeps, esp the ones livin in Vegas. It's been awhile since I last posted (april of '04) - had sold my AES and kinda got busy. Good to be back though. Anyways, comin back to Neon Genesis. Believe it or not, I haven't seen one single...
  2. B

WOAH WOAH, WOAH, WOAH female greco roman wrestling !?

I never knew such a thing existed!! Now I never watch this type of wrestling, but I think I'll give it a chance now hehe. It was unexpectedly arousing watching these amazonians wrassle, with plump ass and camel toes in the air. Granted some were butch but there were quite a few that were...
  3. B

Dare I say it? CTR is an awesome kart racer!!

There I said it. ;) Actually I stand by what I said 100%. Have any of you peeps played this amazing game? I played a couple hours the other day and I was just blown away by the racing mechanics and brilliant colors! - that's what I loved about the Bandicoot games, the colors! This game...
  4. B

Would the SNES great FFIII be feasible on GBA?

I was thinkin now with all the excellent ports comin over to the GBA, it's kinda pointless for me to keep my SNES. What's preventing me from doing so however, are two titles that haven't and probably won't be making a transition to the GBA: Final Fantasy III Chrono Trigger I was wondering if...
  5. B

Best Martial Arts Film!! (you'd be surprised)

DRUNKEN MASTER II starring Jackie Chan!!! (the original, subtitled version) Yeah, you guys forgot about that one didn't ya. Fer shame! Ok, here's why I think it's the best fuckin martial arts film ever made! For one thing, it runs the gamut of all the human emotions. The two which move me...
  6. B

Anyone else excited about MK: Double Dash?

I LOVE kart games, esp. the Mario Karts. I can't wait for the Gamecube installment. I'm really curious as to how it will compare to the N64 version, and if it will capture the magic and pace seen in the SNES version. So far from what I've read it seems more sophisticated atleast. There's two...
  7. B

Fist of the Northstar - great action scenes but many loose ends

Like how the hell did the fighters get soooo big when there was hardly any food or water, ahahahah. WTF. I don't know it's just too silly and blatant. And there's a couple scenes with them riding motor vehicles. I thought all the natural resources were used up! And HOW IN THE WORLD could...
  8. B

Vagrant Story - deep learning curve but it's FANTASTIC!!

I bought this first thing it came out. It was a no brainer - made by the same guys that did FFT (the artwork is very reminiscent albeit more mature, as well as the music). When I saw the CG intro I was like 'HELL YEAH'. The starting scenes of the game were even more spectacular and...
  9. B

Appreciation thread for a fine actor: Michael Biehn

You've seen him in many blockbuster movies. He was in Terminator, Aliens, The Abyss, Tombstone. Shit this guy is one of the most underated underappreciated actors of this era. An amazing actor with memorable roles! He shall be missed on the silver screen. Currently, I feel that Barry Pepper...
  10. B

HOLY SHIT, Double Dragon Advance!!!! Booyah

I'm snatchin that shit up first thing when it comes out. This game was my favorite back in the 80's mostly because it had so much atmosphere. I mean I felt 'seedy' (my young mind forever scarred hehe) after I played that game. It's amazing that with all the violence in the game that it didn't...
  11. B

Hmmmm, very interesting indeed!!

There's a lot of potential in this interesting observation of mine and it has me gidy like a little school girl; heee heeee 2 N-G.com members that are representatives from one of the smallest groups in the video gaming community (The Female Gamer) live where I live. Yes, yes I have found you...
  12. B

Upcoming DVD must haves.

Here are the definite must haves for anyone who's anyone, eheh, that has a DVD player: 1. Matrix Reloaded (October I think) 2. LOTR:Two towers 4 disc Collectors edition(November I think) 3. 2 Fast 2 Furious (I don't know when but this fall I think) Anything else?
  13. B

Will there be a Family Guy vol. 2?

Please someone say there will be. I bought the DVD set a couple weeks ago and I musta seen every episode atleast 3 times. Fuckin hilarious. Funnier than the Simpsons IMO. Here's my current favorite Family Guy moments (no particular order): - Pawtucket Pat's take on a Willy Wonka song...
  14. B

I'm sorry to say but Iridion 2 is o.k. at best.

I got all excited about pickin this up for the GBA, and I was finally able to snatch one up for $14.99. All the cool stuff I heard about this game made for tremendous anticipation. And I guess that kinda set me up for the disappointment. I forgot who it was that praised this so much, but I...
  15. B

The Kyokugenryu pic in DC's MOTW!!!!

Fuckin sweeeeeet! Just unlocked it last night and I must say it's THE best piece of game related art I've ever seen!! Anyone agree with me? Does anyone know who the artist was? I mean let's just breakdown the poster shall we: 1. You got the main man, Takuma (r.i.p.) in the bottom of the...