Recent content by Akira_Tekagi

1. Akira_Tekagi

Moonbound, the first game designed and developed by me, is coming to Nintendo 3DS in 2020!

I have been working hard on the game's graphics and I finally have something to show you! Here's the first teaser screenshot of Moonbound (400 x 480 px, top and bottom screens) : This screenshot shows the game's level 2-2 from the desert moon Sharil. I captured it directly from the 3DS...
  2. Akira_Tekagi

Moonbound, the first game designed and developed by me, is coming to Nintendo 3DS in 2020!

Thanks! There are many reasons for this : 1) Prior experience : I had programmed educational games for the Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo 3DS consoles before starting this project. Nintendo 3DS was already a familiar platform for me after developing games for it for two years so I didn't have to...
  3. Akira_Tekagi

Hello everyone, I want to announce that Moonbound, the first indie game that I've designed and developed, is coming to the Nintendo 3DS console next year! I love arcade games and Moonbound is one of my dream projects that I've wanted to develop and publish for almost 10 years. I'm currently...
  4. Akira_Tekagi

myynti/osto/vaihto ilmoitukset

Myyn huuto.netissä : Viewpoint (Neo Geo AES, Euro-versio, CIB, 1992) http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/viewpoint-neo-geo-aes-euro-versio-cib-1992/333949390
  5. Akira_Tekagi

Lola's ABC Party released for Nintendo 3DS plus Lola's Math Train 50% off!

(Tumbleweed) Oh well, here are some brand new, Neo-Geo.com exclusive screenshots of the game : 01 - Main menu #1 02 - Main menu #2 03 - Cutscene 04 - Letter recognition task 05 - Spelling task #1 06 - Memory game #1 07 - Memory game #2 08 - Memory game #3 09 - Spelling...
  6. Akira_Tekagi

Lola's ABC Party released for Nintendo 3DS plus Lola's Math Train 50% off!

Lola's ABC Party, the third game that I've programmed while working at BeiZ, has been released in the American Nintendo eShop! Trailer (YouTube) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78vL9YZUUdI Release date : March 13th 2014 Price : $3.99 Lola's ABC Party is an educational game that focuses on...
  7. Akira_Tekagi

American Nintendo 3DS/2DS owners - I need your help

Thank you for posting the detailed information! Wow, I didn't expect that the user ratings for the Lola Panda games on the American eShop would have been this good. For the people who are wondering why I started this thread : I've programmed the 3DS version of Math Train and the DSi version of...
  8. Akira_Tekagi

American Nintendo 3DS/2DS owners - I need your help

Could someone check what the current user ratings are for the following games on the American Nintendo eShop? - Lola's Math Train - Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku - Lola's Alphabet Train I don't currently have access to the American eShop. I would at least like to know the user rating (1-5 stars)...
  9. Akira_Tekagi

My second console game, Lola's Math Train, will be released for Nintendo 3DS on March 21st

Thanks! :) I'm currently focusing on the Nintendo 3DS console, but other programmers at BeiZ are making Lola Panda games for the iOS platform (iPhone & iPad).
  10. Akira_Tekagi

My second console game, Lola's Math Train, will be released for Nintendo 3DS on March 21st

Lola's Math Train will be released this week! Here are some screenshots of the game : - Main menu - Difficulty selection screen - Gameplay 1 : Which one is number X task (Easy difficulty) - Gameplay 2 : Arrange pieces task, easy version (Easy difficulty) - Gameplay 3 : Number puzzle...
  11. Akira_Tekagi

Haha! :lolz: No, unfortunately the game doesn't have one, but we have actually joked about this during our development team discussions.
  12. Akira_Tekagi

Hello! I'm a game developer at BeiZ and I would like to announce the American release date of Lola's Math Train (Nintendo 3DS Download Software) : March 21st. The game can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop. Trailer (USA version) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpC3_O7XLb0 Lola's Math Train...
  13. Akira_Tekagi

My first console game (Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku) will be released in America on June 21st!

You're welcome! NOE has added Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku to it's website : http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/dsiware/lolas_fruit_shop_sudoku_50155.html
  14. Akira_Tekagi

My first console game (Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku) will be released in America on June 21st!

Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku's European release date : June 28th
  15. Akira_Tekagi

Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku is now available on Nintendo eShop and Nintendo DSi Shop!