Recent content by acem77

1. A

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Just saw this was posted already well here is dup info.. After theorizing the unibiles can fix this sound issue.
  2. A

https://xenocrisis.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/project_updates "The remaining bits of software development are shrinking by the day, most focus at the moment is on Neo Geo specific polish, things like scaling sprites, extra frames, more palettes, better colour depth than the Mega Drive (like...
  3. A

Got my neogeo version in, seems like all the music plays 90% louder in the left speaker. I swapped to another game and it only happens in xeno crisis. Also I don't see the specific neo enhancements like bullet casings and scaling? Maybe the scaling is later levels. Did they program the chips...
  4. A

We don't negotiate with terrorists release the hostages
  5. A

Paprium for real 2020, got my conformation email for delivery!?

love the game but the level one music is not good with the 5 sec loop, but it gets better after that. but you are right for something that bragged about the music and sounds the music seems to loop too early for my taste.
  6. A

Still waiting for my order, my buddy gave me one of his copies to play until mine comes in. My order shows shipping in vegas since dec 14th. Does anyone receive theirs while the status never updated?
  7. A

Dreamcast no video after 2nd test with terra onion MODE

I installed the mode with no storage and my dreamcast booted to the mode screen. I then placed some content on the usb stick and inserted it and powered on the dc. Then no video or sound. All main led comes on, mode and usb leds flash. I replaced the optical drive and it behaves like its trying...
  8. A

Yeah pricey, but this most likely includes this special Chip used in paprium. My guess its a racing games like road rash but cars?, there was a little mock screen shot of a 32x racing game with pier solar back in the orginal release. Looked a bit like jaguar racing on sega cd. And at the...
  9. A

New game..... It get crazier.. hell with it i took the risk on this. I am on board for a new ride of madness! http://amb96.magicalgamefactory.com
  10. A

I have my mvs version. still waiting for the jap and usa aes version.
  11. A

Just got my confirmation emails, and final shipping details
  12. A

Yeah some news would be welcome. Some demo videos would be nice.
  13. A

Razoola to cease selling the Unibios?

Sad finding this post looking for other things and knowing he is not doing so well. His work has helped me love my neo so much more as i have been using in in my aes,mvs and now roms for the legends ultimate arcade cab. I am getting too old to play most games with the skill and dedication they...
  14. A

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

are there any plans to include trainer or cheat support? This would be great. The only device that allows this on real hardware is tototeks PCE pro flash cart. Flashing the card with a patched system card would even allow cheats on cd rom games. I have uploaded some codes i created on their...