2D_Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh hey I might be able to help you out with how to possibly get a hold of your package. I can't post on the feedback forum, and I'm restricted which is retraded. Anyhow, you can call the usps number @ 1 (800) 275-8777 Once you call you have to keep pressing 0 and try to get ahold of an operator. Be warned it may take up to an hour cause their customer service is horrible. Once you get thru to an operator let them know that you want someone to track down the package, don't quote me but I believe the magic word for this is called a "service issue" you have to specifically tell them that, because they will track the package online and tell you all the info that is available online which you already know. They can tell you the specifics but basically they will send someone who specializes in tracking down packages from mon-friday. Also, if the post office doesn't find you they usually keep your package for about 3 or 4 days and after that they are suppose to return to sender. good luck.
    Imagine being the owner of a pharmacy chain and suddenly you find yourself facing life in prison on account of pending charges in a sex crime related case, dealing with your sexual exploits with children under the age of 12 years old, and engaging in menacing behavior towards family members of the alleged victim(s). Furthermore, you were in ownership of an illegal firearm-- a Rossi .38 Special revolver -- which happened to be the weapon mentioned by the victim(s) in a statement regarding their violent rape conducted by none other than yourself, Mr. ______.
    Hey man, thanks. :D It's Tom Guycott, the main antagonist from Clash at Demonhead for the NES. If you haven't played it, check it out. It's a gem.
    You're welcome. I'm at level 16 with my solo character. Having a blast with it.
    And you know what? I didn't get service in the place I was shopping at either! It looks like I get it around the areas where I used to live though. I'll try to give you a call if I go there.
    Fun enough....went shopping. Again. But I got stuff this time. Since I know I really need the stuff now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

Beelzebub wrote on Neo_Mike_81's profile.
Will you kindly delete your drawing from my art thread? Start your own art thread if you want to post your stuff.
Sylvie wrote on Neo_Mike_81's profile.
Neo_Mike: NOT a big tymer
Burning Fight!! wrote on Neo_Mike_81's profile.
Is that a real doll posing with a neo geo x? You're too big tymer for this forum.
Did someone just touch my balls?

No? why not?!
Sylvie wrote on lachlan's profile.
Hey there Lachie :keke: