Wtb non working Dreamcast or parts

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey guys looking for a D.C. controller pcb particularly the 3pin version for the internal fan version. I had a problem with mine removing the led and the solder pad completely lifted. Or I would buy a non working one for the part only thing is i would need to know if it's the 3pin version. So it would half to be opened up pita I know. I would really appreciate if anyone has this part to sell. Thanks guys.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If just the pad lifted it's pretty easy to run a hookup wire to where it needs to go, no need for a new board. Send me a PM or post some pics of the damage and I'll help you get it working. Alternatively, eBay is probably the best bet for something like that.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I agree with DaisyAge - a jumper wire should be doable

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey guys looking for a D.C. controller pcb particularly the 3pin version for the internal fan version. I had a problem with mine removing the led and the solder pad completely lifted. Or I would buy a non working one for the part only thing is i would need to know if it's the 3pin version. So it would half to be opened up pita I know. I would really appreciate if anyone has this part to sell. Thanks guys.

I have a couple of spare non-working DCs (bad power supply in one, don't remember what's wrong with the other) if you're interested. Feel free to send a PM.