New NGDEV Neo-Geo Game: Razion

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Looks totally awesome! Waiting for the AES feels like an eternity...

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Nice vids Franco, thanks for sharing that! Congrats on being the first.....just in time for the weekend too :)

PS. that damn controller cable in the way was killing me. I tried to reach through the screen a couple of times to move it myself, lol!

Last edited:

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Why in the world do you have that hooked up in component rather than in RGB on that Sony PVM?

Game actually looks pretty cool.

Sometimes those weirdos across the pond call RGB, "Component". No one is really sure why. :-P

That attract screen with the characters is a bit bad, but that water level that showed for a brief flash looks great!

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
Haha first cable I found and Connected the system fast in the morning as I was going out, and Yea red green blue Yea that's RGB, us brits are always different I'll change the title

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I got shipping confirmation today, however I am afraid shipping will take 6-8 weeks :(

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Haha first cable I found and Connected the system fast in the morning as I was going out, and Yea red green blue Yea that's RGB, us brits are always different I'll change the title

Uhhhh, No.

Component is NOT the same thing as RGB video.

You have it hooked up clearly in that video via component video when both that CMVS outputs RGB and that PVM accepts RGB.

Get it sorted.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I think what Broken is trying to correct is: RGB =/= "Component YUV”, the 3 cables just happen to be colored red, green, blue to make people think it’s RGB :shame:

Radiant Silvergun, one of the greatest shmups of all time produced by a legendary shooter house.

Legendary shooter house, they made 3 shooters :lolz:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
And two of them are considered by many to be two of the best, if not the best shooters ever made.

yeah, right :rolleyes:

BTT: Could someone (francovel3?) post a better gameplay vid where someone actually plays the game? The attract mode is nice, but I'd love to have some commentary on how the game plays.

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
I wonder what it is, that stops people from posting first impressions or gameplay vids...Is it:

A) Because the game is so awesome, that they cant stop playing
B) Because the game is so horrible, that they cant bear the shame of admitting, that they paid 500 Euro for it
C) Because they are lazy bums, that just dont care about my feelings...

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
And two of them are considered by many to be two of the best, if not the best shooters ever made. That's pretty legendary :-P

People who don't know any better :rolleyes:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
RAZION MVS ANALOGUE INTERACTIVE BLACK LABEL CMVS: http://youtu.be/Ig2_zDk9FRA

Here's a look as I hooked it up to the analogue interactive cmvs

WTF is up with that intro? Looks so fucking elementary. I'd rather have them just static image showing the specs of the ship and pilot ala Cave than doing that weird shimmy across the screen.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
WTF is up with that intro? Looks so fucking elementary. I'd rather have them just static image showing the specs of the ship and pilot ala Cave than doing that weird shimmy across the screen.

Some low rent shit.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I wonder what it is, that stops people from posting first impressions or gameplay vids...Is it:

A) Because the game is so awesome, that they cant stop playing
B) Because the game is so horrible, that they cant bear the shame of admitting, that they paid 500 Euro for it
C) Because they are lazy bums, that just dont care about my feelings...
My money is on "D) Because they suck at gaming" :D

Srsly though - we need a game play vid!

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
What why so long

It seems shipping here to South America takes a lot of time. I had a cable sent from China that took 10 weeks to show up here. I also bought a Gunlord MVS kit from NG:Dev and they sent it on October 23rd, it has not showed up here. The only country where shipping is fast from/to is the US (2-3 weeks).

My money is on "D) Because they suck at gaming" :D

Srsly though - we need a game play vid!

Yes, I guess that's the reason. I suck badly at shooters, but I like them a lot (Blazing star is the best I've played so far).

Regards.

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Thanks for the vid, lets see some gameplay though, no one cares if you suck haha

The intro is a little funky, I agree with James, but its not terrible. Also I see you ordered the LE, so im guessing they are shipping those out first. I got the gamecenter version, ordered in June, still waiting on shipping confirmation.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Thanks for the vid, lets see some gameplay though, no one cares if you suck haha

The intro is a little funky, I agree with James, but its not terrible. Also I see you ordered the LE, so im guessing they are shipping those out first. I got the gamecenter version, ordered in June, still waiting on shipping confirmation.

Yep, it seems next week they'll start with RE:https://twitter.com/ngdevteam

Regards.

francovel3

Crossed Swords Squire
I don't really suck it's just I was one handed with the camera and wanted a quick upload for you guys,