Windy Gaming is getting into the candy game. you want a cabs? you got 'em.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I figured that per older group buy threads I've seen on here (headache central), I just want to get the money together to at least preorder/save myself one :)

not a big deal either way.

this is not a group buy man. I run a shop. no headaches. im laying out the money for this. my order is ready to be put through- i just put a few day delay on pulling the trigger so people can pick cp layouts. I will be carrying candies here in chicago.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Congrats Chris. Glad to see you taking on the cab market and squeezing out Yosh. Lol. Very nice to see you bringing in some more E2's into the US. Great deal at that price too.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Any Neo candy cabs?

not this round. just what is listed in the OP.

Congrats Chris. Glad to see you taking on the cab market and squeezing out Yosh. Lol. Very nice to see you bringing in some more E2's into the US. Great deal at that price too.

thanks man! i've come a long way since the days of yosh plz.

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well you live so close to me I'm seriously considering this, but how much do these cabs weigh? I live in a second floor apartment, trying to figure how I could make this work

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Well you live so close to me I'm seriously considering this, but how much do these cabs weigh? I live in a second floor apartment, trying to figure how I could make this work

it's a 2 person job for sure, but it's possible to move them easily. Especially the blast.

Some Mist

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
this is not a group buy man. I run a shop. no headaches. im laying out the money for this. my order is ready to be put through- i just put a few day delay on pulling the trigger so people can pick cp layouts. I will be carrying candies here in chicago.

oh no, I get it. I just meant that I know transportation overseas can take a long time from previous group buys. I 100% understand that you're selling these through your shop which is an incredible business move. Honestly, this is the best chance for me to get a cab since transportation hasn't ever been so convenient.

very exciting.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
it's a 2 person job for sure, but it's possible to move them easily. Especially the blast.

exactly. I personally own a neo 29. It fit in my small truck fine and i had to take it up my back porch stairs (5 stairs) and directly down a flight of stairs into my game room.

I was able to do it easily with just me and my wife (who is not very strong). Pretty easy to move with 2 people.

no, I get it. I just meant that I know transportation overseas can take a long time from previous group buys. I 100% understand that you're selling these through your shop which is honestly an awesome/incredible business move. Honestly, this is the best chance for me if I ever plan on snagging one since transportation hasn't ever been so convenient.

yeah the transport is the brutal part. it takes about 2 months from the date of order. im honestly super stoked for this whole thing. it's a huge step up for my small business and a big leap forward to being able to do this full time.

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
How much would it cost for you to deliver it to my apartment in Hartland, WI. I doubt I'd be able to fit one of these cabs in the back of my subaru outback. Also would you help me carry it up one flight of stairs? What cab would you reccomend? Can I put my 1 slot 1 fz in it?

Some Mist

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yeah the transport is the brutal part. it takes about 2 months from the date of order. im honestly super stoked for this whole thing. it's a huge step up for my small business and a big leap forward to being able to do this full time.
I bet... if you really wanted to, you might even be able to sell a few (if you continue doing this in the future) to galloping ghost. they've been huge supporters of the shmups community as of late, and some of their cabs kind of suck. they've been getting more and more awesome titles too - especially with a Battle Garegga board on the horizon.

they don't have a single candy.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
How much would it cost for you to deliver it to my apartment in Hartland, WI. I doubt I'd be able to fit one of these cabs in the back of my subaru outback. Also would you help me carry it up one flight of stairs? What cab would you reccomend? Can I put my 1 slot 1 fz in it?

You can put a neo board inside provided you are wired for it. if you are just getting started i would recommend an astro- its a popular choice for starters. If you want to go a little better get a blast. both are very versatile choices.

im working on the shipping costs still. you are about 130 miles away (looks like just outside of milwaukee, right?) ballpark- it would probably be about $200ish for me to come up and deliver that way. I can also probably help you get it placed, provided you have a second body there to help move it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I bet... if you really wanted to, you might even be able to sell a few (if you continue doing this in the future) to galloping ghost. they've been huge supporters of the shmups community as of late, and some of their cabs kind of suck. they've been getting more and more awesome titles too - especially with a Battle Garegga board on the horizon.

they don't have a single candy.

im there often. and i already talked to doc about it. :D

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

This order could fill Yosh's store! :lolz:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I have 2 friends that are serious about getting a candy cab. I'd rather buy from you than buy from Ken, do you plan on freight shipping single cabs across the country ?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
It doesn't take a lot of room to move these, easier than a woody usually. I can fit a net city in my RAV4, and it's not exactly a large SUV.

(New) Net Cities are fun for NAOMI action, and you can relatively easily put an xbox 360 in one just by using an official VGA cable and a couple ps360+ boards.

Add a FrancoB loom in the mix, and you have JAMMA that humbles *every* other hybrid cab...provided your NC monitor & chassis are in good working order.

I'd give up my Windy II in a heartbeat, for a NC/NNC...as ugly as the 'City's are cosmetically-they. play. BEAUTIFUL.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I have 2 friends that are serious about getting a candy cab. I'd rather buy from you than buy from Ken, do you plan on freight shipping single cabs across the country ?

I would do that (and thanks for wanting to buy from me over ken :D ).

however, you need to arrange the shipping yourself. They can pick up from my warehouse.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Add a FrancoB loom in the mix, and you have JAMMA that humbles *every* other hybrid cab...provided your NC monitor & chassis are in good working order.

I'd give up my Windy II in a heartbeat, for a NC/NNC...as ugly as the 'City's are cosmetically-they. play. BEAUTIFUL.

My chassis/monitors are in great shape. The only thing that concerns me is JAMMA video is a lot more amplified than VGA, which is what I usually use with them. Do the tri-sync Nanao monitors accept JAMMA video without any needed attenuation first?

Either way, my yoko NC has a net bootable NAOMI in it, and my tate one has a 360, so both have a lot of options for games without switching any boards out. I'll be glad to buy an astro just to have a dedicated JAMMA cab.

People say the NCs are ugly but honestly with 2 side-by-side they actually look pretty nice. Nobody has said anything other than "holy shit those are awesome" when they see my net cities for the first time.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
im honestly a sucker for that leaning look of the nc and nnc.

NeoGeo on Brain

Kabuki Klasher
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
PM me when you have a set price on a new net city with a 2p 12b control panels. Need one to go with my two Egert 2.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
PM me when you have a set price on a new net city with a 2p 12b control panels. Need one to go with my two Egert 2.

the prices are set and listed in the original post.

Pfft, I moved my Blast up two flights of stairs myself, and I weigh 150. I took the monitor out though :D

not everyone moves with panda power.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is northwest Florida in your delivery radius?