Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Current armour. Just need to finish the front.

303bp7n.jpg

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
^Yeah, good one, haven't had a battle jacket since my late teens. Now all it needs is to be worn to get some wear and tear!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Cheers, fellas. It’s been something I’ve wanted to put together for years, some of the patches I’ve had for a real long time, others I got recently to fit the look I was going for. It’s certainly got some work to go, but it went solid last night at Emperor!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You saw Emperor you mean?

Yes, locally, as part of their Anthems world tour.

Really impressive. Ihsahn’s vocals were on point as was his guitar playing. Samoth and Trym were equally impressive. Another big one ticked off for me.

Blasphemy in two months , supported by local maniacs Vomitor ;)

Last edited:

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yes, locally, as part of their Anthems world tour.

Really impressive. Ihsahn’s vocals were on point as was his guitar playing. Samoth and Trym were equally impressive. Another big one ticked off for me.

Blasphemy in two months , supported by local maniacs Vomitor ;)
Prepare to be crushed! Blasphemy is brutal live!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Prepare to be crushed! Blasphemy is brutal live!

I’m looking forward to it! They played an exclusive festival in Tasmania last year but didn’t tour nationally, which was really disappointing, so it was great news to hear they were coming back to Australia to finish what they started.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Albums I'm waiting for right now:

Månegarm, Fornaldarsagor - 26th April 2019
Amon Amarth, Berserker - 3rd May 2019
October Tide, In Splendor Below - 17th May 2019

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Current armour. Just need to finish the front.

303bp7n.jpg

So, no shit from fans at the show in the current climate for being a NSBM fan? Got tons of shit 16 years ago at a college party for wearing a moonblood shirt. PC warriors hounded me all night.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So, no shit from fans at the show in the current climate for being a NSBM fan? Got tons of shit 16 years ago at a college party for wearing a moonblood shirt. PC warriors hounded me all night.

What patches are NSBM? I wasn’t aware any of these bands were classed as NSBM.

In terms of the “current climate”, Australia isn’t entirely caught up in all the nonsense that is occurring in the US right now. On the other hand, we’ve got vegans going mental and causing a disruption to those that choose to eat meat.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Judas Iscariot allegedly

“Allegedly”... I’ll await the Metal Sucks exposé to set the record straight then.

Also, the whole guilty by association thing that the snowflakes are frothing for right now is a joke...

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Graveland is dubious to say the last, I think they're NSBM. They played the Hot Shower fest in Italy.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
What patches are NSBM? I wasn’t aware any of these bands were classed as NSBM.

In terms of the “current climate”, Australia isn’t entirely caught up in all the nonsense that is occurring in the US right now. On the other hand, we’ve got vegans going mental and causing a disruption to those that choose to eat meat.
Graveland isn't exactly pro black.

Australia doesn't have that pc bullshit? Good, perhaps I should move there for that reason alone! Just sucks that you don't get a lot of metal shows down under.
I've never been to Australia, how is it living there? I just know it's fucking hot overthere.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Graveland isn't exactly pro black.

Australia doesn't have that pc bullshit? Good, perhaps I should move there for that reason alone! Just sucks that you don't get a lot of metal shows down under.
I've never been to Australia, how is it living there? I just know it's fucking hot overthere.

Graveland have said numerous times they aren’t NSBM. What Rob Darken believes behind closed doors is another story I guess...

Australia has PC bullshit but we don’t have Antifa shutting down shows... yet.

Our live metal is lacking in terms of who plays here but that’s just because it’s expensive to travel to Australia and to live / holiday here. I imagine that many bands wouldn’t make a great deal of profit, if any, traveling to play here. That said, as soon as a band does travel here, they realise how awesome the country is and they usually return. In terms of underground black / death metal though, you’re better off being in Europe or Scandinavia for your chances of seeing them live.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Graveland have said numerous times they aren’t NSBM. What Rob Darken believes behind closed doors is another story I guess...

Australia has PC bullshit but we don’t have Antifa shutting down shows... yet.

Our live metal is lacking in terms of who plays here but that’s just because it’s expensive to travel to Australia and to live / holiday here. I imagine that many bands wouldn’t make a great deal of profit, if any, traveling to play here. That said, as soon as a band does travel here, they realise how awesome the country is and they usually return. In terms of underground black / death metal though, you’re better off being in Europe or Scandinavia for your chances of seeing them live.
For death metal I prefer the States. Lot's of good bands come from there.
Europe is more suitable for black metal if you ask me. Which reminds me: If you ever come over to Europe, hit me up. We should meet up!

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Graveland most definitely gets lumped into that. Judas Iscariot also. Didn’t Andy have to leave the scene because his dad was a politician and didn’t want to be identified with him? That was the word back in the day anyway.Anything even remotely related to a sunwheel like your patch would get your ass stomped around here. Not making any accusations or anything, just was curious. I haven’t had anything to do with black metal in years so I am not real current with things.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Graveland most definitely gets lumped into that. Judas Iscariot also. Didn’t Andy have to leave the scene because his dad was a politician and didn’t want to be identified with him? That was the word back in the day anyway.Anything even remotely related to a sunwheel like your patch would get your ass stomped around here. Not making any accusations or anything, just was curious.
Because of Antifa you mean?

I haven’t had anything to do with black metal in years so I am not real current with things.
Black metal isn't dangerous anymore :(