My NEW Consolized Project [The King of AES lol)

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Well...after made 2 custom AES consolizeds the 3rd is more original...like....a..... :conf: :D ....well...see yourself and tell me if you like :loco:

AES_C_F_G.jpg

AES_C_F_I.jpg

AES_C_F_K.jpg

AES_C_F_N.jpg

AES_C_F_O.jpg

All pics bellow....

Notes:
Everything works perfect....stereo mini-jack....original 8-pin output....controls port....reset (now is the dip_1)....on/off....dc~in......s-video...composite....component....
The only bad thing is...no more memory card....

Now i waiting the custom made Unibios to finish this baby :mr_t:

PS:As fast i received the Unibios and my new SSVS kit i will put a video on youtube :dragf:

[]'Macck

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nice job Macck. Can't you get the shutter flap to work on it? I think it should still work even though you had to trim the slot a little bit.

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Yes Werejag...the system have the cart door...is more small...but have and works like the original flap.

Custom Unibios = serial unibios is the same show in the botton of the system.

Thanks to all !!!

[]'Macck

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
I was waiting for you to perfect on an initial design, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Guess those first two consolized units with the moved cartridge slots are obsolete now. =/

EDIT: You should do something to differentiate this from a real AES without ruining the stock look of the unit.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I was waiting for you to perfect on an initial design, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

EDIT: You should do something to differentiate this from a real AES without ruining the stock look of the unit.

This does look much nicer, although your first ones were impressive...Fantastic!

Maybe a small MVS symbol to differentiate, but it isin't necessary.

Clessy

Banned
Yeah this is the project I always wanted to do. This or a dual cart system.

Kinda wanted a system that could use AES in one slot and MVS in another.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Woah that is sweet looking macck every once in a while i'll see some body,here make a cmvs look like a console.

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Thanks guys :mr_t:

Now i just waiting for the unibios to install and finish this project ! :drool_2:

PS:Someone please sell one AES box whit styrofoam to me PLZ :crying: :D :crying:

[]'Macck

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I want you to make me one of these or at least cut the cart slot for me.

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Yes xiao_haozi ....its a MV-1C upside of a original AES motherboard...some components has been removed...some not....and have the unibios whit the same serial as showed in the botton of the shell.

Well Neo Alec....just sent to me one AES shell and one original 5vcc psu...and we can make some deal :D

PS:This week i will update the thread whit some pics and one video on youtube :loco:

[]'Macck

Macck

That is the best consolized MVS I have ever seen. I love the original look. I would love to have it sitting in my gameroom next to an AES with my favorite MVS game, Super Dodgeball, and AES game, MoTW.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Does it use the original AES power supply? I don't see why that wouldn't work. Does the headphone volume slider work, and is it loud? Did you leave pieces of the original board inside for the control slots and on/off switch, or are they new?

I want to make one that's like kpj's stealth mod, with S-video and component out of the original DIN jack instead of adding all the jacks to the back of the system.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Are these non-working AES consoles that you use, or do you simply take working AES consoles and turn them into CMVS's?

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I share Bibliophile's concern, but I do have to say, that's pretty slick.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
I highly doubt he uses working AES systems, I bet he tries to find non-working ones above all. I think that if he had to use a working AES, he'd probably put the board in another case or something. Macck is more neo-eco-friendly than that right? ;)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Seriously?! Fucking people just wanna whine about this and that, I swear is all over the forums! WTF?! The project is amazing and I can gladly bet that this fella Mack has more love for the Neo than any fuckwad that dares question the integrity of his process. I'm beginning to see why people ask me why I waste my time here. There's just too much retardedness going around.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Seriously?! Fucking people just wanna whine about this and that, I swear is all over the forums! WTF?! The project is amazing and I can gladly bet that this fella Mack has more love for the Neo than any fuckwad that dares question the integrity of his process. I'm beginning to see why people ask me why I waste my time here. There's just too much retardedness going around.

No one is whining. All we did was ask a question. :p

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
No one is whining. All we did was ask a question. :p

Seriously. Relax, EG. As awesome as the project is, I'd hate to see a working AES scrapped for it. That's the only concern.

Actually, if this mod turned out to be something that could be fairly standardized, it would be interesting to see if someone could produce fresh, custom AES cases, precut for the MVS carts. Kind of like the custom console casings for PS2/PSP and the like.