80GB Playstation 3

N

nht12101990

Hello, I'm selling a like new 80GB PlayStation 3 with Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword, and an extra controller. Asking for $500.00 shipped. I'm having financial issues and really need to get rid of this. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
N

nht12101990

I live in Riverside, but I would like to ship it for personal reasons.

muffinman943

Banned
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
no offence or anything, but that just sounds shady coming off as a brand new user with 0 feedback.. I would suggest at least allowing a meetup, or it may be tough selling it otherwise with all the scams that have been going on here as of recently.. Not outright saying you are a scammer, but you will be a lot better off if you allowed local pick up.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
muffinman943 said:
no offence or anything, but that just sounds shady coming off as a brand new user with 0 feedback.. I would suggest at least allowing a meetup, or it may be tough selling it otherwise with all the scams that have been going on here as of recently.. Not outright saying you are a scammer, but you will be a lot better off if you allowed local pick up.

Muffinman is right. Plus, do you have any pics and/or feedback from another site?

N

nht12101990

Yes, I do have pictures of the PlayStation 3. If you are actually interested in buying it, then PM me to see pictures.

N

nht12101990

muffinman943 said:

By the way, last time I checked being a member for nearly two years isn't exactly a "new user"

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
nht12101990 said:
By the way, last time I checked being a member for nearly two years isn't exactly a "new user"

But you don't have any posts or feedback, so that does make you at least suspect. Not to mention the fact that someone offered to take it off your hands and you refused, and you'll only give someone pics if they pm you. Which makes us think that your pics are stolen.

N

nht12101990

xmods said:
But you don't have any posts or feedback, so that does make you at least suspect. Not to mention the fact that someone offered to take it off your hands and you refused, and you'll only give someone pics if they pm you. Which makes us think that your pics are stolen.

Why would that make you think the pictures are stolen? Anyways if you're going to accuse me of being a thief then don't bother posting in my thread.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Unfortunately since you have no feedback, it would be silly for someone to buy this from you under your terms. You have to understand this considering the number of scammers there have been recently. If you ship first, then thats all good, but not allowing local pickup for "personal reasons" is a little more than shady.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
68k said:
Unfortunately since you have no feedback, it would be silly for someone to buy this from you under your terms. You have to understand this considering the number of scammers there have been recently. If you ship first, then thats all good, but not allowing local pickup for "personal reasons" is a little more than shady.

maybe he's just really ugly and doesn't like people staring at him.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
nht12101990 said:
Why would that make you think the pictures are stolen? Anyways if you're going to accuse me of being a thief then don't bother posting in my thread.

I would tell you to take the advice of these folks. You're treading on thin ice with this. You may have been here two years, but you have no feedback and will not publicly show pictures of the system.

You could very well be an honest seller, but this is a common tactic by scammers, hence why we are so skeptical about this deal. But hey, you can conduct business however you want to. These members, including myself, are only trying to help you by telling you what you need to do in order to sell your item. You don't have to take our advice. You can sit around here waiting for someone to buy your item, but if you won't meet up or provide pictures of the item, trust me, it won't sell here.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
nht12101990 said:
Hello, I'm selling a like new 80GB PlayStation 3 with Motorstorm, Heavenly Sword, and an extra controller. Asking for $500.00 shipped. I'm having financial issues and really need to get rid of this. Thanks for looking.

Do you have any reference? In another selling thread of yours, you mentioned that you bought the CMVS from ebay. What is your ebay ID? It would help if you have ebay reference.

Also, if you have pictures of the actual item taken with today or tomorrow's newspaper (80GB Playstation 3 with games and CMVS), you can send the pics to me and I am more than happy to post them for you.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Wow, that seller got pwned.

Rightfully so though....sketch central.

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Lol!!!

Come on people a seller with no feedback and no pictures and no local pick ups =SCAMMER;)

By the way why would anyone try to deal with this guy? It seems that u guys do not get it! There is so much fraud going on that u will put yourself at risk dealing with new people, however this guys seems not too cooperative with us shame on u if u deal with him, I maybe wrong and I am nobody to judge but if u deal with him I hope u do not regret.

Maybe he does not accept local pick up because he does not have a home.:lolz:

Last edited:

shinebin

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm...i am interested in buying this. i received pictures. but none with todays newspaper. :o

N

nht12101990

Lol, this thread makes me laugh. I wasn't aware that people deliver newspapers to my house at 9:40.

salinpac

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im in LA and have offered to pay in cash for an even exchange. If your hard for cash why wouldn't you want it sooner, you would rather take a hit on shipping and loose money?

N

nht12101990

salinpac said:
Im in LA and have offered to pay in cash for an even exchange. If your hard for cash why wouldn't you want it sooner, you would rather take a hit on shipping and loose money?

1. I have no mode of transportation because my car got totaled.

2. If it's sent to my PayPal I can have access to my money today.

3. Has anyone here heard of a PayPal charge back? Where if you don't receive the item you can get your money back?

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
?

maybe u will not have access to the money today,nor tomorrow,nor the day after tomorrow, perhaps never if u do not have any transportation then later on u are going to lag it on the shiping or maybe u will not even intent to ship anything the only way u will have access to your money is if somebody swings over to your house and pays u cash otherwise I doubt someone here is going to send the paypal payment and I am sure that your account is not even verified.

One quick point if he does not allow local pick up do not even send the money, u are making him the favor on coming over and pay him and if he does not want to there is something that does not sound right or Am I wrong?

Last edited:

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
nht12101990 said:
1. I have no mode of transportation because my car got totaled.

2. If it's sent to my PayPal I can have access to my money today.

3. Has anyone here heard of a PayPal charge back? Where if you don't receive the item you can get your money back?

Sure we have heard of a Paypal charge back of only of a 200 dollars protection in only in certain circumstances and these are if u are a seller at ebay with less than 40 positive feedback otherwise u are completeley screwed off so if u offer a 500 dollars item and if a person does not get anything and files a claim that chances of that person getting his or her money back are less than 1% dealing off ebay, so my advice for u is to sell it at ebay.

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
nht12101990 said:

For us a new user is a person that has not had any activity as in for feedback or post despite of all your time u have been a member 0 feedback and 0 post are = new user.