80GB Playstation 3

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

1. I have no mode of transportation because my car got totaled.

Funny thing is, there is plenty of public transportation, however I'm sure someone local would be happy to meet at your house.

2. If it's sent to my PayPal I can have access to my money today.

Not exactly, 3-5 business days to transfer money into a checking account, longer if you prefer a check. Unless you're paying bills and the company you're paying to allows for Paypal payments.

3. Has anyone here heard of a PayPal charge back? Where if you don't receive the item you can get your money back?

Sure we all have, and those that have, know better. Paypal/eBay scams you for a fee to file a charge back, and even then it's a fucking joke and a hassle with no certainty that you'll even see money in the end.

May I suggest a COD (cash on delivery), this will work out for both parties benefit. You ship to the address of the buyer, the buyer hands the delivery person (UPS, FedEx, or DHL) a certified US Postal money order.

Look, you have buyers here, but none of them want to meet your demands, based off your record here, which amounts to nothing.

Last edited:

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
No comment yet.

This guy keeps posting but has not answered any of the comments here, I am sure he is upto something.

By no reason and by no means deal with him, until he allows a local pickup.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
SNK-NEO-GEO said:
For us a new user is a person that has not had any activity as in for feedback or post despite of all your time u have been a member 0 feedback and 0 post are = new user.
You have 12 feedback and no posts. Now, I'm not a very long-time member, but you're not really qualified to judge here.

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
?

This post is not about me, I have 12 feedbacks and no post but I have not decieved or ripped off anybody however u may have as many post as u can have but what counts as for selling and trading are the feedbacks, having lots of post does not mean anything but feedbacks are essential when it comes to selling besides if u have the intention of riping somebody off u will do it, as I said before I am nobody to judge anybody but I am just giving my advice to everyone if u feel I am wrong go ahead and purchase his stuff then.

N

nht12101990

SNK-NEO-GEO said:
This post is not about me, I have 12 feedbacks and no post but I have not decieved or ripped off anybody however u may have as many post as u can have but what counts as for selling and trading are the feedbacks, having lots of post does not mean anything but feedbacks are essential when it comes to selling besides if u have the intention of riping somebody off u will do it, as I said before I am nobody to judge anybody but I am just giving my advice to everyone if u feel I am wrong go ahead and purchase his stuff then.

How can you get feedback when everyone is accusing you of being a thief because you have no feedback? That makes no sense to me.

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
nht12101990 said:
How can you get feedback when everyone is accusing you of being a thief because you have no feedback? That makes no sense to me.

Well if that makes no sense to u, allow local pick up then, that will make sense to a lot of us.

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
nht12101990 said:

Hey no one is accusing of u being a thief but the way u act and respond to a lot of our questions make u look that u are a thief anyways members here are very aware of scammers so if u do not allow local pick ups the chances of u selling here are 0% specially when are trying to sell something expensive..

N

nht12101990

Just a second let me refer to my "excuse rolodex" on how to respond to that.

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
nht12101990 said:
3. Has anyone here heard of a PayPal charge back? Where if you don't receive the item you can get your money back?

Last time I tried that, paypal told me they couldn't recover any funds and basically told me to suck it.

Princess-Isabel

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
270   0   0
provide essential informations, any reference(ebay feedback), something.
all you do so far - bumping your sale thread without any information that could help determine your reputability.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Can we just ban this scammer and move on?

It's clear he only wants payment by an online source like Paypal so he can cut and run. He won't meet in person and has excuses to last him the rest of his natural life. Most likely he is a scammer.

Ban please.

iamsengoku

Banned
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I deal on Craig's List all the time and people come to my house and I have not had a "Personal Safety Reason" to not allow this. You should allow local pickup and trust it to be safe. Just a thought!

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
nht12101990 said:

Buy something or trade someone before selling something on here. Problem solved. You can't just start selling out of the blue and get buyers. My suggestion is to take your stuff to ebay. That way you can pull off your scam and not hurt any members from this board.

IMO: Ban +1

shinebin

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...i paid him 255 and agreed to pay 255 more after the parcels arrived. He told me he woulld send me tracking numbers but he has not. I filed a paypal dispute the day after the payment. What are my chances on this transaction? :'(

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
shinebin said:
...i paid him 255 and agreed to pay 255 more after the parcels arrived. He told me he woulld send me tracking numbers but he has not. I filed a paypal dispute the day after the payment. What are my chances on this transaction? :'(

You have got to be fucking kidding me. You sent this douche money after you saw it was obviously a scam and everyone was calling him on it?

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
wasabi said:
Do you hate scammers? Sure, we all do.

Well here at neo-geo.com, as of today, new members will not be able to scam as easily as before. Now, only established members will be able to post new threads in the selling forum.

New members will need to spend some time on the boards, and get to know the members first.

Our intention is to cut down on scammers, of course. But you members have to keep in mind that we can't protect you completely, so read the stickied posts about scammers in the market section, and be careful.

Love,

Charlie

What happened to this policy?

Princess-Isabel

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
270   0   0
shinebin said:

oh man, I hope you're joshing...

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
shinebin said:

Jesus Fucking Christ on a Cross...

You did NOT send this scammer money after all of the shit pointed out in this thread! :oh_no:

If it looks too good to be true, then it is man. It's just a freaking PS3, wait for another deal to come along. If you thought you needed it that bad...you didn't. You'll probably need that $225 you just pissed away more at some point.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
What the hell is wrong with all these new people? Granted, I was stupid my first few months here, and arguably still am, but I would never get involved in a transaction with someone who is obviously a scammer. As a matter of fact, it was so obvious that anyone with a pair of pupils and a little forward thinking figured it out.

I'm sorry man, but you've got no sympathy from me. The train was barreling down the tracks and you laid down and took a locomotive up the ass. It's a wonder you've survived this long with that kind of mentality.

:oh_no:

WeinerDogSunglasses

Ghost of Captain Kidd
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
shinebin said:

299000164_4d7398dbf6.jpg

SNK-NEO-GEO

Banned
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
shinebin said:

What!!! you must be kidding right? What was the part you did not understand? The first thing everyone told u here is not to deal with him but I guess you did not listen,sorry dude to tell you this but that is what u get!! Next time learn to listen and to understand.

I just can not believe after people reading this post one person went ahead and sent half of what the item cost, this is ridiculous,dumb and immature I did not know what do do either get :mad: or :lol: I guess this is the right one I think this guy needs some :help: and next time learn :shame: to deal with strangers specially reading a post like this.

Last edited:

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Un-fucking-believable.

Caveat emptor, right? Shinebin brushed off some of the best advice I've seen on this forum recently.

"Best Of" material? At least sticky this so newer guys know the scamming isn't just paranoia or some kind of joke.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Agreed...no one can be that stoopid
Prolly some joke...

Last edited: