AztekNinja is a FUCKING LIAR - READ THE OWNAGE! ROUND 2!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
AztekNinja said:
TonK said:

I'm not ignoring it. I've been in county for awhile, I just got out a couple days back. Chill out kid.

Ok, I want to receive the money first. I dont have paypal and wont get one. Some form of check would be good I guess. It will be sent to a P.O Box in california that one of my boys has, whenever I recieve the money I'll think about taking the pics. Thank you for your interest. AztekNinja loves his fans and tries to make his customers happy. All pictures will be owned by me and thus you may not reproduce them in any way. Failure to comply will.....fuck it too much to type.

LOL, pick anyone on the board whom you and I both trust (D-Lite) ?

I'll send the full amount to him

You send me the pics via email as scans of the original documents

- Title of the vehicle
- Title of your gun
- pics of the burnt car
- Insurance claims
- Police reports

If you comply, I'll send you $1,000

I swear I'll send it, I've never welched, and I'm very trustworthy.

D-Lite will have the $1000 sitting in his account.

And if you can't do this I want you to post on the boards what a lying fuck you are.

If I were you, I'd get that shit sent over.

Digitalshower@hotmail.com

This was just sent to him, is everyone ready for the drama?

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I'm ready, for $1000 if he is telling the truth you will get that stuff light speed. If not, its all a lie.

Shit, I'd do something like that for $10.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
he'll never do it...

pussies don't ever follow through...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Well, if he fucking lies anymore he will get laughed right off the fucking boards...

Unless he comes back with "I was just making it up like you made up your pistol whipping story"

Fact is, I can prove EVERYTHING legit that I claimed to own or have done.

I made up the pistol whipping story for drama, everybody and their mother knows that shit by now, and if you thought I was serious in the first place.... :chimp:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I think Aztek Ninja lives in the middle of white ass suburbia and drives a Ford Focus.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
Good times. This should be fun.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
can i do this for pics of my miata and police report about me raming some cops off the road and into a light post with it for some $$$ ?

it doesnt even have to be $1000. i dont know what kind of car aztekninja drives but i will take a % based on the worth of the two vehicles. so like if his car is worth $40,000 and mine is worth $1,000 the bet will be for $25 (2.5% of $1,000).

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
hell i'd buy a $200 chevy beretta, blow it up, and then take pictures for $1000

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Dear mike,
I am poor
I need money for jager and drugs.
please give me job for $1000
thnk
Charlie

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I would also kill people for 1000 dollars like charlie.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This is going to be t3h funn3y :kekeke:
Hurry up and pay aztekninja, hahahaha

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Come Sunday night, there's gonna be a whole lotta burning. Atlanta's first devil's night ? bet your ass.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
TonK said:
If you comply, I'll send you $1,000

I swear I'll send it, I've never welched, and I'm very trustworthy.

D-Lite will have the $1000 sitting in his account.
Wow...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
PTR15.jpg

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
I made up the pistol whipping story for drama, everybody and their mother knows that shit by now, and if you thought I was serious in the first place.... :chimp:

Pistol whip story is bullshit lie?
:crying:

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Nicely played. You can make drama like no other. If you think your the only one with a good job, you must be on something. I like the money however, free money is always good money.

Where in the hell do you get the idea that you set the game? I dont think so, remember you are the one who wants this. I earn more than that in a week selling yayo if I wanted to, dont trip my man.

The game rules are that YOU send me the money FIRST. Do you understand? I have nothing against D-Lite, his a good guy. But I dont trust him, neither do I trust you. I dont think you would give me the money. If you think I'm going to fold...dont bet on it kid.

I want the money FIRST. No way around it. Understand? The P.O Box is legit, dont trip. If you make so much money as you claim...then risking losing it is no problem, right?

Here is what you will get once money is in my grubby hands.

-The title to my ride(name and other sensitive info whited out to protect from internet stalkers)

-The gun has no title...it is illegal. I will provide your choice of weapon to give you a pictures of. They will be held with my hand and I would put markers to prove that it is my hand and what not of your choosing.(like writing my sn in my arm with a ink pen and so on) You will obvioulsy get the info of what type and caliber as well as magazine and bullet pics. I have access to other weapons if you prefer like sawoffs, tech 9s and so on. Your choice. THe number of the gun cannot be given because of possible tracing that can lead me in trouble.

-I made no claim with my insurance. But I still hold the burnt seat and can show you that. I can show you in pictures that it fits perfectly into my ride and other shit to prove as you see fit.

-No one would dare file shit to the popos. You know how it is on the street. There arent any to give you. But since a grand is a lot I must give you something in exchange. I can give you my exact address to where I live. I will be in the in the picture and show you around and other shit to prove that it is my crib. (You must keep this info to yourselve as it will be sent to you directly with the pics to your e-mail) if you ever want to come and throw down. I dont fight dirty so we would do a old fashion assmotahfucken whooping. If you ever come down to chi-town. Even go as far as shoot a vid of the fight to put on the net(again this would be if you choose to come down, it is not obligatory) I dont know what else I could offer for the money you will send me.

To summarize..the money will be sent to me first...NO EXECPTIONS! I dont play Tonk, you probably thought I was gonna fold. Fuck Nah Wigger! Time to throwdown and set this bitch straight. You want to badly fuck my rep on this site like you do then you play by MY TERMS!

P.S- Don't trip if I dont respond to you quickly. I do have a job and a life unlike you. You want a fight...then you got one with me. :very_ang:

I better not have wasted my time typing this shit.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
For $1000 I'll post a pic of my penis. That's $200 per inch.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
TonK said:
This was just sent to him, is everyone ready for the drama?

Wait...

* fetches popcorn and coffee

okay, I'm ready now, let tEh fUn begin!

:)