FS: Unboxed TurboDuo /w umm 3 or 4 games.. i think.. i dunno

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
Rating - 100%
165   0   1
I recently bought this from a member here last week, but let me rephrase the words he used in his selling thread.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111912

Revised version of it below.

Up for Grabs is an unboxed TurboDuo system in good condition. It includes the original Control Pad and connections that came along with it. Works flawlessly. Was not really well taken care of.

The Hu-card door is not present. Does not affect it's performance.

I am offering the following titles along with the package:

Note: All games are in "gamers" condition, 'cept the sealed one i opened.

-4-1 CD Pack: Gate of Thunder, Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, Bomberman
-SimEarth(Complete) - I don't know if Bomberman is even on the damn CD, it only listed the first 3 games on the CD. I didn't bother checking, fucking waste of my time.

-Y's: Book I & II(Disc Only)

-J-League Tremendous Soccer '94(Sealed) - Sealed? Not anymore, I opened it to see if there was a CD in there, and yes, there is.

MotoRoader - This is just an empty case.

-It Came from the Desert

-Keith Courage

-Splatterhouse - The tooth fairy must've stolen this, because it was no where to be found.

-Super Hurubatorosu

-Mystery Title(I know you will enjoy this. No PC Engine/TurboDuo fan should be without it) - What the fuck is this Msytery? A fucking burned copy of Dracual X, holy mother of God! Yea baby.

I paid $173 for this worthless package.

Now I'm offering it on to you with the corrected list for a price of:

*drum roll*

$80 shipped. As it should cost with all the items missing and shit.

Lowballs welcome.

PM me if you're interested in a shitty system.

Thanks for reading.

-Jonathan

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
LOL!

You paid $170+

I have all of that on my Xbox for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
Rating - 100%
165   0   1
*SOLD to Bigp0ppaLarge*

Note: To all that PMed me and asked for the system to be held.

I did state I would hold it, but I also said, I will sell it if I got a good offer.

Thanks to all who inquired about this system.

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
datalogik said:
*SOLD to Bigp0ppaLarge*

Note: To all that PMed me and asked for the system to be held.

I did state I would hold it, but I also said, I will sell it if I got a good offer.

Thanks to all who inquired about this system.

damn....ah well...such is life

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
rhiohki said:
damn....ah well...such is life

Don't feel bad, if this story should make you feel any better as much as it still bums me out to now.

:crying:

Not too long ago I was sooooo close to getting a Duo-R for 91 bucks shipped, my one and only shot at getting a replacement Duo for cheap (200-300 bucks is too much for me) and finally get my Dracula X on, but was shot down and bumped to the bottom of the totem pole......just when I was getting ready to complete the final step: PAY FOR IT. Ironically I called the thing first...

Now between overpriced ebay and Lady Luck, I'll NEVER.....NEVER.....NEEEEVEREVEREVEREVEREVER get another Duo.... :mad:

Last edited:

abc_kid

n00b
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Dancing Mad,

If you're referring to that $91 Virtual Boy/Duo-R deal, maybe this will make you feel better.

I was the one who received this package. While I knew the VB had a repaired stand; I didn't expect to get an non-working Duo-R.

Of course, this could be explained by the fact that it was packed in *one*layer of newspaper. By one layer, I mean one sheet of newspaper loosely wrapped over the Duo.

Why anyone would do this to one of the sexiest looking consoles is beyond my comprehension.

Anyways, I have a VB which I didn't bother to test out, and a really nice looking piece of plastic with my Duo-R. He included all of the accessories, but the unit does not power on.

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
wow....that's crazy. btw absolutely no hard feelings dude! brand him as a bad trader!!! My Duo is with Omnedon now in exchange for a semi-modded XBox.

Just recently, I was getting an idea (nothing sugarcoated yet) on selling my current Gamecube with the Freeloader as part of my "Turbo Duo Fundraiser".

But I do need to know though, do they still sell Freeloaders at EB's and Gamestops?

Last edited:

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
it sucks that your taking such a big loss on this stuff, but whoever gets this package is getting a really good deal @80 and will prob be happy with it. that's all that matters.

oh and dancing mad, the duo-r is an awesome system, I was lucky enough to find a boxed one and i must say I am enjoying it more than I did when I had my turbo duo. (this coming from the guy who still doesn't have a famicom :( :oh_no: ).

Last edited:

Dancing Mad

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
More times than TD? What's the difference? The only difference about Duo R I know is that the AV jack was relocated away from the system's heating source that causes that sound to crackle then go quiet, which I despised a whole lot.

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
Rating - 100%
165   0   1
WGolly said:
it sucks that your taking such a big loss on this stuff, but whoever gets this package is getting a really good deal @80 and will prob be happy with it. that's all that matters.

oh and dancing mad, the duo-r is an awesome system, I was lucky enough to find a boxed one and i must say I am enjoying it more than I did when I had my turbo duo. (this coming from the guy who still doesn't have a famicom :( :oh_no: ).

The seller is an idiot and I doubt he even feels guilty.

Once people get your $, they wont give a shit.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Dancing Mad said:
More times than TD? What's the difference? The only difference about Duo R I know is that the AV jack was relocated away from the system's heating source that causes that sound to crackle then go quiet, which I despised a whole lot.

Sorry, I meant US duo. no, no, I never really had the sound problem when I had my duo...I just enjoy the jpn hucards alot more is all. Much more variety. With the US duo, I just played the cds and that was it. I also found alot more games that I didn't even now existed.

Datalogic: I am surprised the seller hasn't responded, he seemed like nice guy.