SOLD

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
140   0   2
Up for Grabs is an unboxed TurboDuo system in Excellent to Near-Mint condition. It includes the original Control Pad and connections that came along with it. Works flawlessly. Very well taken care of.

Only thing is, the Hu-card door is not present. Does not affect it's performance.

I am offering the following titles along with the package:

-4-1 CD Pack: Gate of Thunder, Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge, Bomberman
-SimEarth(Complete)
-Y's: Book I & II(Disc Only)
-J-League Tremendous Soccer '94(Sealed)
-MotoRoader
-It Came from the Desert
-Keith Courage
-Splatterhouse
-Super Hurubatorosu
-Mystery Title(I know you will enjoy this. No PC Engine/TurboDuo fan should be without it)

All games listed above are with their original cases, unless noted. I am not going to split up the package or entertain Trades at this time. Only looking to sell it as a package to the fullest extent.

NEW RECORD. SOLD in under 5 minutes.

Here is every single person i've dealt with on the Neo boards:

Robert Wallace, Freelancer, Decepticon, Kobylka68, Master Terry Bogard, Neofreak696, Gemen, EvilMike, Scott, EMAGDNIM, Steeltekki, Firebomber, Rambilin, ClassicMode1985, Spaceboy, Fatangus, Joe Musashi, gmw, vwlunatic, Syxx573, Gamefan, Vlad(2), Big Bruno, BAOBOY, Romanmcm, JediKiller, Spike, kc, LustforLard, Benimaru, Msu89dawgs, Howdoin, DocVinh, Cardfight O.G, Abenoking, Broken(2), abc_kid, Cgh312, Oldergames, Shawn Carr2o, Average Joe, Big Bear, RamonG, Nomeaz1, Norton9478, Racecar, Bokmeow, StealthLurker, KaedesBlade, Adiy009, Jakks51, Scanline, Iconsx, Ranmafan1212, Rarebucky, Solidus Snake, Yagamikun, CheapNeoGeo, Gmtkr, Celes, Shawn & Trieu

Last edited:

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
140   0   2
That's a F'in New Record for me. Selling off a system that fast.

Good job Smellycat. :D Appreciate it, my friend.

S

smellycat

dakingofzumunda said:
That's a F'in New Record for me. Selling off a system that fast.

Good job Smellycat. :D Appreciate it, my friend.

Anytime :D