David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Told you guys all along TonK wouldn't ever scam anyone.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
1044129_10152939800620557_547768659_n.jpg

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 5 guests)

Spoon,
shadows,
SonGohan+,
Tinieblas

Hi Wes...yea, this thread is still retarded.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
No. Fuck that.

I've been trying to pin this fucking guy for a year. I finally SOLVE this shit and NOBODY has DEMANDED that David return any money.

It's all about me.

What nobody understands is that this isn't as cut and dry as you all make it.

Now I'm being demanded for refunds, yet Jason FUCKING Young still gets to sell his SHIT in the NeoStore where the poor victims can purchase it in privacy.

Seriously, who reserved number 8?

Where are the demands for David to pay back people?

This fucking guy is smart. Hats off to you David or Jason... you really knew how to fuck me over.

The angry mob's anger is directed at the wrong person.

At least there are still some intelligent members left here.

I find anyone who buys anything from Davson to be despicable.

Tonk your rep is forever damaged. Nothing can be done about that, but I don't get how Davson comes out smelling like a rose.

Don't support his continued shitting on our scene. Fucking vote him away with your wallets. Make him sell his boots on eBay with the other scammers.

420neogeo

Marked Wolf
can someone please just file a notice of civil claim already. I'm dying to know if davidg is a reptillian.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Don't support his continued shitting on our scene. Fucking vote him away with your wallets. Make him sell his boots on eBay with the other scammers.

That's very good advice. The trouble is that there's a tidal wave of fresh idiots ready to throw money at anything Neo Geo related. They don't care what they buy or who they're buying from.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
That's very good advice. The trouble is that there's a tidal wave of fresh idiots ready to throw money at anything Neo Geo related. They don't care what they buy or who they're buying from.

The problem is that there is only so much that can be done. We can spread advice to people on the forums here about what's the best advice about the MVS/AES/CD/etc. scenes we know about but that's about it. Ebay is a treasure trove of idiots who have more money then sense and other forum marketplaces can get that way at times too.

Best thing that can be done is to shame the people here to buy and not post, challenge the people that sell but ask for "offers only", and ban the people that are toxic to the community in the way they post/act.

As for these legacy cases of NGF, DavidG, Tonk, etc. Those are harder to work on because of all the good/indifferent that has gone on with the bad. It's why we have large drama threads to deal with them I guess.

There's no going back to a "golden age" of neo, but there is at least a chance to create some stability and credibility within these changing times.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,

Tonk your rep is forever damaged. Nothing can be done about that, but I don't get how Davson comes out smelling like a rose.

I've been thinking this for ages.. but I'm too small tyme to buy his shit anyway, so

*shrug*

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

+1

Shawn...you may be willing to guarantee refunds and the like, but it's shitty business practice to engage in fronting for someone like DavidG.

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired

You think the people buying a product like JGP give a shit? They are too busy worrying about filling space on mahogany shelving.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
You think the people buying a product like JGP give a shit? They are too busy worrying about filling space on mahogany shelving.

id sooner have a mahogany mvs. at least it contributes to the scene rather than make it look much worse.

SSS

neo retired
I'm not sure why they didn't give every single copy the serial # 8. They would have cleaned house immediately

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'm not sure why they didn't give every single copy the serial # 8. They would have cleaned house immediately

Would've sold 2 copies, guaranteed.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
8 is such a shit number. Whats wrong with a nice, family and finger-friendly 7 or 9?

SSS

neo retired
I got a random PM out of the blue one day from him with like 15 photos and descriptions of his entire collection up to that point.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
bah! you guys are just jealous that you can't buy 8 neo geo x systems

Status
Not open for further replies.