David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marek

Banned
Only because nobody posted it yet here...

There are currently 36 users browsing this thread. (26 members and 10 guests)
Arcademan,
68k,
@Alaska-,
bryan,
chamane,
Coryoon!,
Dampfwalze,
DangerousK,
Danthor,
daz007,
EllertMichael,
Geddon_jt,
goldenegg,
LameKat,
lantus360,
lithy,
marktheshark+,
Popcorn Sutton,
PrOzErG,
rcantor77,
Shawn,
theMot,
trenog,
whisper2053,
xb74

Friend request sent

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
You know whats funny about all of this...

This whole debacle is over a video game. An old video game. That nobody should give a shit about. Its a circuit board encased in plastic with paper. You paid thousands of dollars for a series of connected carbon based molecules that will never wet your dick. Good job.

Macaw

n00b
You know whats funny about all of this...

This whole debacle is over a video game. An old video game. That nobody should give a shit about. Its a circuit board encased in plastic with paper. You paid thousands of dollars for a series of connected carbon based molecules that will never wet your dick. Good job.

Nah, if this was over proto's of legit cool unreleased neo games like Last Odyssey, Karate Ninja Shou or the Ninja Gaiden 2 beat em up I could understand.

But its just for a fucking english region version of freakin Aero Fighters 3 lol

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
DavidG, TonK, Chamane, Geddon, Supergun, FTL, Shawn, and the other bigtimers are actually close buddies kicking back, sipping on beers, and trolling the entire forum.
9114909198_f0d7938788.jpg

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Aero Fighters 2 & 3

af2 is better

I completely agree. The levels in Aero Fighters 3 are way too short. At least Aero Fighters 2 (although also short) are slightly longer. Aero 3 plays less like a normal shooter, and almost plays more like a boss game like Darius Alpha for Supergrafx.

Also the theme of the characters gets a little too silly for my taste in AF3 compared to AF2. Just like Mortal Kombat 2 versus Mortal Kombat 3. A little silliness and joking is alright, but they pushed it too far in part 3.

It's still a good shooter, but I would agree that I enjoyed part 2 much more then part 3.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
How about Sonic Wings Special - best of both worlds! Levels can be a bit short but the game is varied and longer than 2 & 3.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I didn't even know Aero Fighters was a game until one of them sold for 30k

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Can we lock this thread...I'm pretty sure it's all out of drama.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
And both are totally mediocre.

Well, compared to the Raiden series of that same time period, I agree that they were not as exciting to play, but they were good games and they earned well so I would call them at least above average, I think "mediocre" is a bit harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.