Lions3.com - Custom 3d printed and laser cut parts

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Okay, Acrylic Plates are now up on my website for sale: http://lions3.com/product-category/arcade-related/lasercut-acrylic/

This includes new Plates for the MV4 and top/bottom plates for a MV1C. Restocked on the PGM, 1FZ and 2F plates. enjoy!

Also have a MV6 plate kit I'll post in the next day or so.

MV1C:

95723d62e159cc749b74cf6a5120d2bd.jpg

9df2af318482a6248c0a8a97d3f8a767.jpg

MV4:

35f3498ba9f142210fdd7bc843ccefe4.jpg

Last edited:

LDigital

n00b
Hey. I just tried to order a 1fz base plate but it doesn't allow me to change address to a uk one

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Hey. I just tried to order a 1fz base plate but it doesn't allow me to change address to a uk one

Sorry, I knew I forgot to say something above.

My website is setup for US orders. Figuring out international shipping prices was giving me a headache. So anyone outside the US please contact me directly. Either PM, DM on Instagram, or contact form on my website and I'll get you a shipping quote (estimate or guess lol).

LDigital

n00b
Ok. Can't pm here so I used the lion3 contact form. Please hang on to a 1fz set if possible. Thanks

lions3

Igniz's Servent
First group of sold plates shipping out today. With a few more going out in the morning.

Now to setup a couple assembly instruction pages on my site. :)

buaku

Hardened Shock Trooper
Awesome! Those rounded standoffs on the 1c look nice.
Just placed an order for a set!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
With extra room for an encoder and places cut for the jacks, that MV-1C case would make a nice ready to go case for people making a CMVS.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
With extra room for an encoder and places cut for the jacks, that MV-1C case would make a nice ready to go case for people making a CMVS.

Agreed. Maybe enclose the front and back with larger 3D printed pieces so you could add AV, power and controller hookups :)

Planning on doing this with mine. Also here it is. Great job bill. I am very happy with the turn out.IMG_20160818_193230.jpg

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Planning on doing this with mine. Also here it is. Great job bill. I am very happy with the turn out.

Hahaha... and i'm over here wrapping up a webpage with assembly instructions. Blah, you guys don't need them. lol (watch out for the warping around those 4 top screws. The discoloring means they're a little tight)

Well considering the Prusa i3 in the background. I'm expecting you'll have an enclosure figured out in no time. lol

As to ME designing an enclosure for people making their own CMVS's? I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. It's just not super high on my list. Next up I have that custom stick I want to wrap up in time for the Kid Panda meetup. Plus I really want to create a hard case for my Turbo Express.

And for one more teaser. Here's a product i'll hopefully be selling here in the next couple weeks. A dust cover for your CMVS cart slot and it just happens to match the plates.

4d754cd92032c7cb1aba5a7910bdeafd.jpg

35eab1abab27ff6bfca5a3b9eaeb63bd.jpg

58726e42c746bc99ac64c0f0d08eb718.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, awesome. Yeah I saw the press marks when I put them it in the light right after I took the photo. Thanks for looking out though.
I got the card in the package and went to the webpage. If you spend a few moments looking at the details of the photos you can piece it together so that what I did.

Again thanks for the awesome work.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
And for one more teaser. Here's a product i'll hopefully be selling here in the next couple weeks. A dust cover for your CMVS cart slot and it just happens to match the plates.
Woho, that's a good idea and looks awesome. Will have to pick two up for my MV2F.

bwi

20 Year Member
thing is lions, id put that in my 1 slot as well as the 2 slot as i dont like to leave carts in :)

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just installed my Lions top plate on my cmvs and love it. The original shipment came with a top acrylic that was cracked but Lions quickly sent me a replacement. The flash picks up every single spec of dust on my desk so never mind that, lol. The Jamma Caps look awesome as well. Totally recommend Lions products. Will be buying one of those slot covers when they become available.

bwi

20 Year Member
Hey Lions

Have you ever thought of getting a material dust cover made for the systems, with maybe your emblem on etc on it?

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Hey Lions

Have you ever thought of getting a material dust cover made for the systems, with maybe your emblem on etc on it?

oooh, that sounds like a fun idea. I'll have to make some calls and see what my options are. The bigger question is cost. As I'm sure they wouldn't be cheap to make. Would anyone really pay say $40 or maybe $50?

I need one of those aes power switches!!

i'm on it now.

Been swamped and haven't had time to finish these. Quite literally. I've had 8 or 10 printed for a while. Just got side tracked as I was trying to find the best way to get a glossy "finished" look to these AES switches.

So I'll hopefully have them posted for sale next week. If I don't, please feel free to post or PM asking for a status.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
First batch of AES power switches are complete. Just need to add to store.

9f5c0d7f446876eb3a24fbcbe246c27f.jpg

Also my prototype arcade stick is built. Just need to finish wiring. Should note the top and bottom Laser cut acrylic. Supports both sanwa and seimitsu sticks. USB and DB15 for wired connection. The top will also support custom art between the top sheets of acrylic. The inside also has a place to hold the Brooks universal PCB.

c91262fb8fa75c3c119a2b21e1f42c0b.jpg

90ee11af490dcf05865a23afb14de1c9.jpg

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I was playing with that stick a little over the weekend. It's pretty much the perfect size and weight IMO. Extremely well made.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I'm in for a stick when/if you sell them.

Also bought a few yellow jamma edge caps. Thanks for offering color changes :D