Lions3.com - Custom 3d printed and laser cut parts

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I guess I know what my next arcade stick is gonna be.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Not even joking, that stick felt wonderful. It's just the right weight and on top of that? Yea, you can put some art under there too.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
damn, that stick looks great, definitely hard tempted to pick one up when you list them!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Hey guys, the MV1C plates are back in stock.

Also I now have BLACK top plates for the MV1FZ. Those should be available in a matter of days. Just need to prepare some new standoffs.

Last edited:

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
f633b5a2a90690ac7981cc65a3bfc503.jpg

For those wondering.... love the look! Now I just need a red PGM top to match ;)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Bump with some pics of the acrylic plates lions shot me for my MV1-FZS. they look awesome man!

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
That stick looking good. Definitely interested in 1 or 2 of them :D

Oh and I finally got around to assembling the top cover for my MVS and i'm really happy the way it turned out. The whole thing looks so nice now.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been very active with my thread last few month. Got side tracked enjoying the holidays :D. I'll try and have new stuff up here soon. Also thanks for whoever has been promoting my stuff outside the US. Lol, been having a good many EU requests recently.

And not sure if anyone has been asking recently but i'm now testing a set of plates for the MV1FS.

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Those dust covers and plates are off the hook! Wow, really cool stuff.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Well I just made this for a friend. Now thinking N-G needs some love. I also have a couple other projects in the works. Hopefully I'll be able to show more shortly.
bef7875046e96290b434989234e82118.jpg

xsq

How'd it go with the 1FS plates? Good to see those get some love!

Pretty sure I spammed you with this before, but I made some top plates for my boards (1FS and 1FT) two years ago... mesurements and pics [mirror] .

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
How'd it go with the 1FS plates? Good to see those get some love!

Pretty sure I spammed you with this before, but I made some top plates for my boards (1FS and 1FT) two years ago... mesurements and pics [mirror] .

I sent a set of MV1FS plates to your friend the other month. I just haven't heard back. Hopefully they fit and he shares some pics. Would love to see the finished product on his system. I also made a 2nd set of 1FS plates to sell once I can confirm they they worked out.

xsq

nice. don't know who you're talking about though ^^

Jontox

Quiz Detective
nice. don't know who you're talking about though ^^

It's me. We had a talk via mp and you advise me to liaise with lions3.

I have well received the shipment and have still to check if everything is fine.
It should honestly as the cardbox is intact. Thanks a lot for this order lions3!

I'm now waiting my 2 NeoVGA boards held for now in customs and I'll have everything needed to finalize my two consolized MVS (MV-2F and MV-1FS).

I'll keep you updated but if something's is wrong about MV-1FS measures, I'll be the the only one responsible. Xsq measures were taken as a reference and cross-checked with my proper unit, slight millimeter adjustments were taken not much.

Have a nice day

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
So what else have I been working on?

How about a custom MVS cart case. Here's my current prototype. This weekend I'm hoping to wrap up version 1.0.

568fa882f142eb065195423a7c9baba0.jpg

ebc39305c2540ded479fe227c6192c44.jpg

5fa9bfa3df950b94ecc210372b61a763.jpg

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Looking fantastic again, lions! It's hard to see in the images, but I've noticed you've indented some space for a label too. :)
These might be rather interesting all clear, too. I'm sure you've considered a version tailored around the NeoSD, also?

Jontox

Quiz Detective
Looking fantastic again, lions! It's hard to see in the images, but I've noticed you've indented some space for a label too. :)
These might be rather interesting all clear, too. I'm sure you've considered a version tailored around the NeoSD, also?

Great point! If this killer custom MVS case is NeoSd compatible, this is an instant buy for me and lots of others I suppose.