The Big Day

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Well, I've in the past mentioned that I bought a house. Today, I'm going to share the adventure story with you all.

The back story...

About two years back my Grandfather had fallen and hurt himself. He needed live in care after that and rather than put him in a home, my mother decided to take care of him. There were some issues with that and to help out I moved in.

His condition continued to decline and last summer he passed away. After that I started the search for buying a home as it wasn't really needed for me to be here.

I started the process about getting pre-approved for a loan and the bank was being ass. It seems all my money, because I don't keep it in a bank, doesn't count as money and they can't approve me without having to jump through some hoops. Fuck them. I've good credit, a good job and enough money to buy a house outright, but I wanted something bigger so was going to get a loan.

Well, onto buying a house.

The housing market here is awful. I felt like everything I looked at was overpriced by quite a bit. Anything worth having at a reasonable price was usually sold within a few days of it coming on the market.

The first few houses I had scheduled to look at all sold before they could get me in to see them. I would have an appointment scheduled, then, get a call telling me that it was off the market that next day.

When I finally did find some place I was able to make an offer on, I did soand the seller made a counter offer. I had 24 hours to reply and then they went off the radar and we were unable to contact them for a day.

Then, basically I got a phone call from my agent telling me that their agent called her and said because I didn't get back with my counter offer (because their agent wouldn't take our calls) they now had a better offer and wanted to know if I was willing to offer more.

My reply was fuck that, and fuck them, stick their house up their ass. They ended up selling it for a lot more than they countered my offer with. So it pays to be a dirty bastard I guess.

Well this went on for a few months, until in November, when a guy my dad knows told him that he had a house for sale. Here is the deal with that.

So, my Dad's friend has a house for sale. He is renting it to his ex-step daughter and her husband. They have quit paying him rent and have gotten in trouble with the law over some theft and drug issues. They had been living there several years, and had done this before. He started to evict them but they straightened up for a while and paid the bills. Then once again they are in trouble. The girl is due to go spend some time in jail and he doesn't want her husband living there and doesn't want to have to fuck with putting them out so he was just going to sell the house and be done with it.

My Dad tells me about this and because his friend is a good guy I decide that if the price is right I'll buy and deal with the scum fucks.

I get to talk with the owner and he tells me what he can. He informs me that they won't let him in the house and he doesn't know what condition it is in. If I want it, then I have to buy it unseen on the inside.

I looked the exterior over and it was in fair shape. It needs some work but nothing major.

I decide that the price is right and that even if it is awful I can still flip it for a profit. Fuck the bank and their shit I just paid cash and then contacted them and told them I didn't need their mortgage loan shit anymore, because it turns out my cash not in the bank really actually does count as money and I bought a house outright. Was happy to tell them to fuck off, so that was nice. Its the little things in life one has to be able to take joy in.

A 3 bedroom, one bath, with an attached carport and detached garage on a good sized corner lot in a not too awful area. Money spent and not too bad and I still have part of my savings I was going to use for a down payment on a bigger house. I figure I can fix it up a bit and if I don't like it just flip it as the other houses in the neighborhood are selling for almost twice what I paid.

... I will continue this in a bit and have some photos...

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Well, here we are today. It's taken 58 days to get the tenants removed. It had to come down to finally having the Sheriff's department come and see that they would leave. I was able to get them riled up quite nice when they came back buy after the Sheriff deputy was gone. They had put bunch of stuff over the fence to their friendly neighbor's yard and had come to collect it. It was quite comical the guy and woman got so pissed off at me and I was like, "Well, I'm right here in MY yard, I can say whatever the fuck I want. Step over here and you'll get an ass beating and a trip to jail." They stayed across the street in their truck for an hour and I sat there smirking at them. It was so very tasty to just piss them off royal after all the shit trouble they caused me.

A little background on these two fucks.

Crystal Fay Polston is a know criminal, thief, drug abuser and all around piece of human shit.

!2179061.jpg

Who is looking at some jail time due to having burgled a neighbor and the police found the stolen good in her garage.

Mickey Duane Polston is a convicted felon, drug abuser and living pile of shit.

!2186413.jpg

They have 4, count 'em 4 children, all of whom are little wild heathens. Though, that is a product of their parents and upbringing. I actually found myself feeling quite sorry for those kids after having dealt with their parents and seen their living conditions. I find it amazing at how upset people get when dogs and cats get poorly and have to live in awful conditions, but kids it seems are allowed to live in far more disgusting conditions far too often and next to nothing is done about it.

So here we have two worthless pieces of shit, using their kids as a source of income and for sympathy from people and the law.. the whole don't send me to jail I've got kids.. don't kick me out, I've got kids... when the whole time if they gave a single fuck about their kids they would have lived their lives differently.

I think in a way I have more respect for convicted murderers or sex offenders than people like this.

On a side note, two of the houses near by, one next door and one across the street are occupied by scum who were friends with this slime. They thought they would come out and get involved.

I was kind enough to inform those neighbors that they could go fuck themselves, and that anyone who would so much as tolerate the filth that was living here, was a worthless human being, and to even be social with them I would rather be surrounded by a bunch of child molesters than have them all as my neighbors. The only way people like themselves could every hope to make a positive contribution to the community would be to take their own lives, and that the kindest thing that anyone could ever do for them would be to put them down.

Needless to say I didn't make any friends over there this day.

Now about that house... pictures up next.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
This is what the place looks like from the outside.

All in all it's not bad but a lot of the damage you see was not there when I bought the house. They have been fucking it up as much as they could. With their children helping because I've had some of my people keeping an eye on things and there has been a lot of shit seen. Its sad to imagine the kind of people these children will grow up to be with that kind of teaching. Really, I can't convey what a tragedy it is. I can't fathom what kind of mind would want this for their children and be proud of what they've done.

Seriously, they were bragging about how much they awful shit they had done.

The front Door and front of house. There is still mail in the mailbox. Bills, if you can believe that. Also, the door knob is empty. No innards, but the deadbolt works. Thieves love to keep their stuff locked up tight. Also, every window was unlocked. Can't imagine why that was.

Honestly, not too bad looking.

Under the car port. Shitty picture. Hard to tell it but that black box on the wall was for the cable. The wire running from it was just run inside the window. Also, they left their hose and reel.... score!

Back of the house storage closet thing.

Storage building and Garage. Also, worthy of note I think, is that you'll see lots of kid toys and things like that. Funny, they took all their grown up stuff but, fuck those kids and their things. I mean they only had 2 months to get moved, there just wasn't any time to get their kids things.

That fine art on the garage wasn't there the other day.

Oh lucky me, I got a grill. That pile of shit next to the grill is actually carpet pad and carpet.

continued below

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Oh, noes.. where is the dog going to sleep. Also, I was afraid to see if there was a hole or anything under that OSB sheet.

Fuck the dog.. where are the kids going to sleep!

Well, I always wanted a rain barrel. I'm not sure whats in it though, and less sure If I want to find out. Oh, more kids things.. fuck those kids.. we got to get our shit.

I just kind of like this picture for some reason.

So you wanna know what the inside of those storage rooms look like...

You guessed it.. full of kids stuff.

This is the one made on the house.

Next post we'll look in the other storage.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
The bigger storage building...

Maybe its just me, but I feel like there is a running theme here. Anyhow, fuck no time to get the kids things, we only have two months to get out. Its going to be down to the wire.

That little gift bag up there on the shelf intrigues me. Like some wonderful little holiday present just waiting for me. Maybe tomorrow I'll see whats inside.

Its like one of those I Spy books. See what all you can find in the pictures.

The storage building is well made though. It can be put into good condition with minimal effort I believe.

The Garage... Well sort of

Here is the thing. I didn't go in the Garage and can't see inside. Funny thing that, the window are covered or blacked out. Seem thieves don't like other people to see their (or maybe not their) stuff. I didn't feel like drilling the lock tonight, so tomorrow I'll look into the garage.

Also, I didn't have a key to get in the house, but thankfully someone left the window, or rather ALL the windows unlocked so it was easy to climb into. Can't imagine why someone would forget to lock all their windows.

Anyhow more stuff in the next post.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Now, by this point, I'm sure you're all looking forward to seeing inside the house as much as I was.

So, I climbed into a window. The house was dark. There were only two light with bulbs left in them in the whole house. My dad went to his house and brought some lamps, so when you see lamps and flashlights those are our things we brought in.

Get ready for a surprise!

I was able to get the door to the kitchen unlocked and that is where I will start with pictures as I didn't bring my camera through the window with me.

Homecoming

From the other end of the room and it is quite amusing that I'm seeing things in the pictures I didn't notice while I was there.

Now some of the finer points of interest in the kitchen. The flashlight and tools on the table are mine. Also, I like how the fan was put on a patio umbrella stand.

IF you look closely in this next one .... well Can YOU find the Banana?

I was amazed that these people actually bragged about how filthy the house was.

They even told me to enjoy my roaches. The place is totally infested by the way. You have to keep brushing them off of you as they would drop off the ceiling or be on anything you touch.

Also, more to come.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
The sink

At least they left me some dish soap. Sadly, no Nesquik.

I also got some appliances.

Nothing spells lovin' like somethin' from the oven.

Is that a freezer...

I'll spare you the picture of what was inside.

and before I go on.

To me to force your children to live in that it child abuse. This shit mess didn't just happen in a few days. It has taken a long time living this way to become like this.

As far as I'm concerned Crystal F. Polston and Mickey D. Polston are criminal child abusers.

Also, more pictures up next.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Fuck it, lets see some more of the kitchen.

Oh noes.. where is the cat going to shit now!

Also, do you suppose they cleaned the litter box before they left. I bet you can't guess what the kitchen smells like.

Next up.. the fridge!

I was going to put in a William 'Refrigerator' Perry joke here but I kind of feel like the Total Recall reference from earlier was bad enough.

They really should have used more of that Roach and Bugspray.

I find it amazing that people like that would eat so much salad. There were so many salad dressing bottles. Fuck house keeping and you know.. not stealing, or taking care of our children, but lets have some salad. Hum, what dressing to choose.. what to choose.

I don't know what was in the bag.

NO, I didn't look in the lunch box.

You know what...

Fuck it.

I'm going to show you what was in the freezer.

Some random filth before moving on.

Merry Christmas.

More to come..

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Next up..

Lets find out what is in all those kitchen cabinets.

I'm shocked at how little filth is in this next one.
Maybe things are taking a turn for the better.

or not.

One of the current inhabitants.

A curious insight to the diet of a meth heads.

Drawers

So you know how everyone has a junk drawer.

Seriously! A Time Life home repair book about wiring. Holy fuck now do I have to worry about this place burning down from some crack head wiring job. Thankfully, I'm insured.

I don't know what the CD is as I have not checked it. However the first person who guesses correctly I'll donate $50 to a charity of your choice.

I think that is a cable box.

Squidward

I've got a lot of pictures and am only showing a select few. I'm going to take more when I have some better light.

Also for now that wraps up the kitchen.. time to move on so.

Well almost, there is one curious thing in the kitchen left to look at.

more to come..

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
This thread is amazing.

Edit: Is that KRAFT Mac & Cheese? These meth heads are living high on the hog. When I was growing up, it was store-brand macaroni and cheese unless I got REALLY lucky and Kraft was on phat sale.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
So to wrap up the kitchen, I found this highly amusing.

Posted on the fridge like some kind of trophy or such.

That was the forcible detainer paperwork from the previous time they were being evicted. Under it was the one I had served on them. Lets keep those on the fridge as a reminder or some such I guess.

Can you guess whats next on the tour.

First a quick peek at the laundry area.

The bathroom.... so many pubes.. oh god.. the pubes.

Why, yes. That is a bag of garbage hanging from the shower door.

I know you're all looking at that toilet and praying not to find out what is inside. Well, to my shock it was almost not very filthy. Funny the place where they shit being one of the cleanest in the whole house.

Though, the shower. The place where you clean up... Filthy fucking mess.

No toilet paper. What if I had to shit. I would be shit out of luck. Okay enough of the shitty jokes. For real this time, no shit.

And a candy wrapper.. like they were just sitting there taking a shit and having a Hershey. Umm, now this is some good shit. Okay, really I'm done with the shit remarks.

This is the bathroom ceiling. They were actually doing some remodeling it seems. How weird is that. Well, its not finished so I suppose that was to be expected. I guess I threw them out before they got it done.

And that window you see is in the shower. I hate having a window in the shower.

More to come.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Now, for anyone who may not know it yet, let me just share a spoiler and say that the rest of the house is pretty shitty.

With that being said, actually the structure of the house is quite good from what I've been able to see. This place could be cleaned up and fixed and turned into a nice home for someone.

Anyhow, enough of that.. lets look at the remaining room.

Three bedrooms and a living room.

Oh, before I forget, that window in the shower. I fucking hate those. They are like super places for mold and mildew to grow.

Okay back on topic.

A bedroom looking out into the laundry area. Also, that fat dumb looking fuck is yours truly.

6' 3" 250lbs and full of disgust. Man I need to loose some weight.

After having seen that wiring book, seeing that patch work on the wall has me worried.

Also, I like how the furniture doubles as an ash tray.

Oh, gee a hole in a wall. What was the chances of finding one of those in a place like this. I wonder who's room this was. I think the master bedroom maybe..

You know what really burns my ass. Just last week a bought a bunch of new clothes hangers. That is always how these things work.
Oh well, the more the merrier I guess.

Here is something different for a bit.

And that looks like a problem.

And what the fuck.. does the water run through the ceiling?

Oh lets see whats next..

more upcoming.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Damn dude, I want to see that fucking garage like right now!

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
For anyone interested, I may be willing to trade this house for one of those AF3 home carts.

The girl's room

Please notice how the door has previously been busted off the hinges and how it is now mounted. Oh, and is that another hole in something I spy.

You can see the attic access. I've not ventured up there yet.

Oh, look.. hole in the wall.

The whole house needs to be gutted. Oh, by the way, the window is broken.

I don't fucking even know.

So all these foam drink cups you see. just down around the corner is a little mini mart gas station and that is where they came from.

What is in the closet? A hole. Of all things. Oh and some other shit, but mostly a hole.

This piece of furniture matches the ashtray one in the other room. I've almost got a whole bedroom suite. Oh, and another hole in another wall. Actually, I'm not even sure I have a wall without a hole at this point.

What kind of sin could a man commit in a single lifetime to bring this upon himself?

By the way, that was a quote from the Amazing Colossal Man.

The one little girl got mad and tried to hit me when I called her mom a stupid bitch. It was kind of funny.

Anyhow more rooms still so more pictures to come.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
''Funny the place where they shit being one of the cleanest'-ohhhoho how they have you fooled(bleach your washing machine-probably everything else too)! bathtub crank? forcing new cieling whats in the trashbag I saw a coughsyrup cup. other notes -what are the black things in the tupperware in the roach pic? nice ghost candle and fuzzy dice! http://www.topdogdumpsterrental.com/dumpster-rental-in-owensboro-ky#!
doesn't look like too much work. Congrats!

uggh I'm sorry,.. it got so much worse after the kitchen and bathroom
614454_front200.jpg

Last edited:

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Awesome thread is awesome!

Also, for the love of GOD please tell me you're wearing, like, multiple layers of gloves while your touching things in there. I feel like I need various shots just by looking at the pics.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Fuck it, I'm going to show a bit more of the girl's room.

Really, the whole writing on the wall thing escapes me. Like those thought are so epic and important that they need to be put upon ones wall to remember. What the fuck.

The next bedroom. Do you see what I see down there near the corner?

Well, here is a better picture and you'll see it.

I bet the darn thing still works too.

So.. that above picture. With the door open. Check this out.. when the door is closed, the hole in the door matches the hole in the wall.

I really like the white duct tape on the door to hold it together in that last one.

Also, its just a toy.

More clothes hangers, just what I needed.

A parting picture of that door I like so much.

My daughter asked me if were really going to live here. She was so upset.

So.. we got a living room and some other nonsense still

more to come.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Damn man, I would take those pictures directly to children's services, and save those kids lives.

We definitely need to see some after pictures when you're done. Sure that all looks bad, but holes in walls are an easy fix, and the place looks like it does have potential. Clean that shit out, and fucking burn it all. Throw all those appliances away too, or clean them up, set them out back, and put them on craig's list. Rip up all the carpet, and put down new flooring, paint everything, and I bet things will start looking up. It looks like that kitchen could use some more counter space too for cooking.

It looks bad, but it does look salvageable if the foundations is good like you think. There are 3 things I would highly recommend.

1. Check for bedbugs. Don't pay $1500.00 to get rid of them. I can talk to my dad, he knows what the heaters are they use, and they're really affordable. If you clear that mess out, heat the fuck out of that house and burn the evil out. You cock roach issue will take care if its self as you clean. Roaches like filthy places.

2. get some better windows, that are hard to break into.

3. Get a security system. I don't trust those fucks, especially if you have kids.

I am worried about your safety here, so if you decide to stay you need to be cautious for awhile. Get a camera for that shed too. Those addicts will come steal your lawn mower for heroin.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Just to be clear, I'm having everything scrapped. I'm not keeping any of the appliances and am planing on having someone clean it all out and haul it all off. I don't plan on fucking with the first of the clean up if at all possible. After I get it emptied out I'll see just what needs done and make a decision on if I am just going to try and quick fix and flip it or do something more. At the moment, I'm not really sure I want to live there considering the people around it and I don't care for the idea of those crack heads knowing where I live.

Lets look at the living room.

Free tube TV, just come pick it up.

Just look at that pillow. Look at it.

What do you suppose is behind that couch?

The lamp is my Dad's. Notice there are no lights.

See that closet over there?

Why, yes! Its full of crap too. Also, the doorknob is broken off. I guess that is to keep the kids from getting out.

The fourth wall.

This next one will be the last picture for the night.

Tomorrow I plan on exploring this.

And going back to look at some things I may have missed.

Let me take a moment to say that the Thousands of dollars that were spent to make this thread possible, will be considered well worth it so long as some of you have enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
The house looked decent enough from the outside when I saw it on street view of Google Maps. Of course...the picture was from 3 1/2 years ago. :emb:

Whoever ends up cleaning that place out certainly has their work cut out for them. :help:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Hell, I think if you got it for a good deal, and you can fix it up for a decent price, then give it a go. A large privacy fence would keep them out probably. Heroin addicts are not known for their climbing skills, unless it's for heroin.

I assume behind that couch, there are a lot of roaches, used condom wrappers, dishes, and old food.

Seriously though man, look for bedbugs. You do not want to track those fuckers in your current home. It is highly likely they have them. Get a shit pair of shoes, and never wear them in your current home, and when you get home, immediately strip down, and throw your shit in the dryer for a long time, on high heat.