### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I was trying to understand whether you have different clothes for different situations. You look like you're dressed to go for a night out, but I've only ever seen you post pics of you ready to go out. During the day do you wear more boring clothes?

I returned to this thread late and missed all of the responses, so it looks like it's already been covered. Answer is no, you don't dress down.

When I was asking what the point is I probably was being fairly ignorant, but I'm just interested.

It'll probably come across as another shitty question, but I'll ask it anyway because I don't think anyone else would hold back from asking me anything on here....

Given the choice, would you rather dress as a 100% passable woman, but drab, or as a 50% passable woman, but glamorous?

I'm not saying that in my opinion you are 50% by the way, I'm just making the question easier to answer.

i appreciate you taking the time to respond in a cordial way, thank you, and sorry for being uptight

the new question is confusing because "passable" entails a lot of stuff but overall I am passable wherever I go anymore. Its rare these days someone suspects I'm "a man", and if they try to like accuse me of that I deflect it and make it sound extremely insulting that they might think so. Granted if it comes up or I think its pertinent I will warn someone that I have a penis instead of a vagina. But to answer your question, I think I would choose to be glamorous as much as I can (just like now!!) and not really care about being "passable", but tbh I do dress "drab" i guess I mean when I go out for errands or to work I wear a pair of black or grey jeans and a t-shirt so I guess I live and have lived all of the possible scenarios here. I guess when I was younger around when I first joined this site I was more or less letting my feminine side out and still living as a guy so stuff was less passable but boy did I like to dress up...

anyway this is what I look like after a nights work! peace! i love you all!!!!! its been about a month on hormones and my face is already smoothing out really nicely and my skin is softening. nipples are sore and boobs are growing. never felt more in tune with myself and my emotions in my entire life. have a good weekend everyone
wNH9eMR.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
i appreciate you taking the time to respond in a cordial way, thank you, and sorry for being uptight

the new question is confusing because "passable" entails a lot of stuff but overall I am passable wherever I go anymore. Its rare these days someone suspects I'm "a man", and if they try to like accuse me of that I deflect it and make it sound extremely insulting that they might think so. Granted if it comes up or I think its pertinent I will warn someone that I have a penis instead of a vagina. But to answer your question, I think I would choose to be glamorous as much as I can (just like now!!) and not really care about being "passable", but tbh I do dress "drab" i guess I mean when I go out for errands or to work I wear a pair of black or grey jeans and a t-shirt so I guess I live and have lived all of the possible scenarios here. I guess when I was younger around when I first joined this site I was more or less letting my feminine side out and still living as a guy so stuff was less passable but boy did I like to dress up...

anyway this is what I look like after a nights work! peace! i love you all!!!!! its been about a month on hormones and my face is already smoothing out really nicely and my skin is softening. nipples are sore and boobs are growing. never felt more in tune with myself and my emotions in my entire life. have a good weekend everyone
wNH9eMR.jpg

This line (in bold) made me laugh.

Seriously, though, good for you. Being comfortable in your own skin isn't easy.

What size boobs are you going for?

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I won't lie to you lads...

...I like Sylvie... not for the pics... (not complaining btw...)...

BUT for the fact that Sylvie is far more intelligent and interesting on here than some of you fooks...

xROTx

PS. Still would not hit... SORRY Sylvie:D

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
This line (in bold) made me laugh.

Seriously, though, good for you. Being comfortable in your own skin isn't easy.

What size boobs are you going for?

thanks b!

I would like a mid to high B cup ultimately simply because it seems most proportionate and normal for me

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Here's a pic of me last time I was hitting the gym hard. The Tapout beanie was just for after the gym, btw. :p

18862_254411055881_1270651_n.jpg

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
How do you find you go with nose hairs and snot?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Here's a pic of me last time I was hitting the gym hard. The Tapout beanie was just for after the gym, btw. :p

18862_254411055881_1270651_n.jpg

I'm not trying to be purposely unpleasant, but what's the relevance of the gym with that picture?

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
I'm not trying to be purposely unpleasant, but what's the relevance of the gym with that picture?

Because there is no other reason for anyone to own a Tapout beanie.

Edit: Also, lmao POD. That's terrible. I would rather be in Nickelback.

Last edited:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
May as well add myself....don't mind a few now & then..

Summertime...don't mind flying these!!

Last edited:

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
image.jpeg
I'm masturbating in this pic, that's why my wife is smiling. She doesn't see the police officer approaching.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Did you lift the seat for that picture?

Because we know you're a pee sitting down type.