### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
He didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose him.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I've never seen Miisalo grumpy. That's weird...

I haven't really been super frequent lately, but I gotta say that I'm suprised that the Sylvie thing is still going strong. It's kinda creeping me out. Like on a social commentaryish kinda way. I don't know how else to say what I wanted to say so you got some word I made up.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
PS. Silly statements like that make me angorz...

Z'OMG... I'm awesome good looking but won't post a pic... might as well say.... "I have a 13 inch cock... but..."...

Exactly. Like, if I said I knit better than like 99% of N-G members, and didn't post this pic, it'd be pretty lame.

Spoiler:
5bdHYD9.jpg

#knitgame

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Exactly. Like, if I said I knit better than like 99% of N-G members, and didn't post this pic, it'd be pretty lame.

Spoiler:
5bdHYD9.jpg

#knitgame

No offense but, that bedding looks mighty itchy.

#eczema

Jon

MuppeT

War Room Troll
No offense but, that bedding looks mighty itchy.

#eczema

Jon

Thats the whole idea bro . .then he shows up with the itch scratcher in his knitted gimp suit.

#KnittSM

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
she did a triple somersault and when she hit the ground
she winked at the audience and then she turned around
she had a picture of a cowboy tattooed on her spine
sayin' "PHOENIX, ARIZONA 1949" !!
Iq5NDEi.jpg

hope u all had a merry christmas

AHhahahaha. Oh man. This pic kills me. That facial expression.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
See I told you I was sexy, even for a chubbo...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You guys are fixating on that as though the fanny pack is the worst thing going on in that picture.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Are they firecrackers you're feasting on?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
that is generally how i look all of the time. I prefer not to appear dressed down. i mean, that's my leather jacket, my belt, fav pair of shorts (long pants for outdoors/cold obviously)-- seems pretty casual to me? I don't leave the house without doing my hair and makeup, and I've always been that way. Just curious, what the fuck do you mean by "or is that not really the point"? what point do you think there is? I have fashion pics of myself and I post them.

I was trying to understand whether you have different clothes for different situations. You look like you're dressed to go for a night out, but I've only ever seen you post pics of you ready to go out. During the day do you wear more boring clothes?

I returned to this thread late and missed all of the responses, so it looks like it's already been covered. Answer is no, you don't dress down.

When I was asking what the point is I probably was being fairly ignorant, but I'm just interested.

It'll probably come across as another shitty question, but I'll ask it anyway because I don't think anyone else would hold back from asking me anything on here....

Given the choice, would you rather dress as a 100% passable woman, but drab, or as a 50% passable woman, but glamorous?

I'm not saying that in my opinion you are 50% by the way, I'm just making the question easier to answer.