Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Some Com Truise remixes that were waiting for me when I got home today

ctremix.JPG

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Anything for a Benfica fan. Was going to wear my Eusebio shirt if you came through. Oh well.

Appetite is an utter classic there. Nice score.

Thanks bro. Rocking that Eusebio shirt would have been butterz.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Finally got a chance to pick this one up :D

NPIUhra.jpg

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Why does that asshole Dr Shroom have to post in this thread?

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Just heard this on youtube. I think I might need to pick this up for myself. How does the picture disc sound?

It sounds pretty good to me but look at my ghetto setup. I'm a real Hip Hop nigga. I only have M44-7 needles so maybe I'm not the right person to answer your question. It could sound like shit on one of of those big tymer setups, I'd never know :keke:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It sounds pretty good to me but look at my ghetto setup. I'm a real Hip Hop nigga. I only have M44-7 needles so maybe I'm not the right person to answer your question. It could sound like shit on one of of those big tymer setups, I'd never know :keke:

Yea, I have a few picture discs that sound good but If you listen closely you could here the swooshing sound in the background. Nothing beats black vinyl but picture discs look badass. Are you rockin a pair of Technics M3d's?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yea, I have a few picture discs that sound good but If you listen closely you could here the swooshing sound in the background. Nothing beats black vinyl but picture discs look badass. Are you rockin a pair of Technics M3d's?

Those are Technics MK5's. My setup is pretty basic but it's all I need right now. I'll probably upgrade the needles once I get a MPC 4000 or something.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Why haven't you hanged yourself yet? Another one of life's mysteries.

You should have seen his orginal/non-edited post. He loves you very much :keke:

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
just throw those bins on craigslist for like 50 clams, make someone's day

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Picked up a few more records over the last few months. I found a really kick kick ass store. It's pretty amazing. They have a large new selection of records. It's pretty insane their selection.

Sorry if I posted some doubles here. I just took some new pics and can not remember what I posted before.

If you like Weezer, that blue album is probably the best pressing I own on vinyl. The quality is outstanding. It's the numbered Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs version.

KIMG0037.jpg

001.jpg

KIMG0040.jpg

Last edited:

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Yeah that MoFi Weezer album is quality. I had picked up an import of the Blue album about a year before the MoFi version came out so I was on the fence about picking up another copy. Glad I did though, I should probably pick up the "Pinkerton" MoFi pressing at some point as well.

Nice pick up on the Aenima LP as well!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Yeah that MoFi Weezer album is quality. I had picked up an import of the Blue album about a year before the MoFi version came out so I was on the fence about picking up another copy. Glad I did though, I should probably pick up the "Pinkerton" MoFi pressing at some point as well.

Nice pick up on the Aenima LP as well!

That Aenima is a boot. I'm. Not nearly as picky with records as I am video games. I really researched and got this clear orange vinyl version cause it sounds better than all the other boots. I listened to it twice, and it sounds much better than a lot of official pressings I have purchased in the past.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I just saw that there's a official Wicked City record coming out this summer. I'm not a record guy but figured someone here might be interested.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Some stuff I picked up recently:
z5KhwnO.jpg

Due to shittyness of the picture: lower left is "The Wall", upper left "Beat" by King Crimson and Joy Divison's "Unknown Pleasures" next to it.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
sittin here drinking bloody marys listening to the 20th anniversary Mystic Stylez double LP. feel so pimpish, yet so white all at once. great album. love that they had a beef song with bone thugs and bone thugs didnt even know they existed. lol

Three_6_Mafia_-_Mystic_Stylez.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Shenmue has a lot of tracks so they probably going to leave a few out.