MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Should be that scammer Japhei

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
That is not Japhei:oh_no:
Person is from Visalia that is Central CA
(suprised as hellt here is someone like that even living there:eek:)
That town is still not modernized yet.

I have a friend who moved there.
They hate it over there.

Nothing but fields for miles everywhere:oh_no:

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
yeah i don't think it's japhei...but due to the shmup name/alias that japhei used in the passed...i had the same thought as mkl..but after seeing the location and the stuff he has for sale i thought it might be a member here:cool:

SegaJunkie

Banned
Hello, i'm new here. I'm the one selling the Console adapter on ebay, my name is Joahnna. I got an e-mail from an interested buyer asking if I was a member of the forums here, so I had a look and saw this thread about my adapter. I'm not sure who japhei is, but I can assure you that i'm not that person. Also, just to clear things up, im a girl, so no more referiing to me as a he :p . If anyone would like to see anymore pictures of this thing in action, just let me know, or if there's any questions, please ask, but send your questions to segajunkie@comcast.net. The e-mail I used to register is a hotmail one, I wasn't getting the confirmation e-mails sent to my comcast address.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I cant believe its hit 355.00 already thats nuts. Isnt it just a box with two hacked ps2 controllers and that universal vga horizontal vertical sink seperator circuit. Still good job I just cant believe its going for that much. Nice to have you abored, I have seen alot of your auctions on ebay good luck and welcome to neo-geo.com.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
djjimmyjames said:
I cant believe its hit 355.00 already thats nuts. Isnt it just a box with two hacked ps2 controllers and that universal vga horizontal vertical sink seperator circuit. Still good job I just cant believe its going for that much. Nice to have you abored, I have seen alot of your auctions on ebay good luck and welcome to neo-geo.com.
..eaiser said then done...it take skillz/time and part$ to build stuff like that

the price got a big bump from arcade ex LTD aka JAPHEI:rolleyes:

SegaJunkie

Banned
Who is Japhei ?...I was kinda browsing around the forums, looks like a pretty un-savory fellow to me :oh_no: , glad he got outbid :buttrock: . Anyways, as for the box, the cables are built using Scart cables, and the Composite video is run through a sync seperator like djjimmyjames said. It was a pain in the rear to build the circuit, as well as the audio amp circuit. Hacking Playstation controllers is a real pain too, if I build another one of these in the future, I might just try and find me some decent PS2 arcade sticks and hack those, although that would be a bit more expensive, considering PS1 controllers are like 2 bucks used. I will take requests to build these things, and they wont be as expensive as the one on ebay, because I will just make them built to suit each persons needs, and they can be upgraded as necessary. So if anyone is interested, let me know. :)

Last edited:

SegaJunkie

Banned
WOW...upon further investigation, I think i've bought stuff from this Japhei guy before, under the name arcadegod on ebay. He really gets around. And for some strange reason, my old ebay name is associated with the guy, I was reading it in a sticky thread in the general discussion area. I used to go by Sega_Junkie before my account got hacked/stolen and I had to let it go. I'm thinkin I should maybe change my ebay name since this Japhei likes to use shooter games for an alias.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
$465.00 wow. Meanbean and sonofx do these mods also I think. Good job, you can clearly see you have alot of talent. Im going to attempt one of these over the summer. The only diffrence is im planning on hacking more than just ps2 controllers. Im going to try and make somthing universal for every system. The games look so much better in rgb. Ultimarc.com has the option of doing xbox, ps2 and pc but I want to do something universal besides the fact that I know I can make a universal box without the extras pretty cheap. This website has all the info on it but im afraid my pops will have to make that seperator circuit. I can see myself getting mighty pissed off trying to do it.

http://www.mameworld.net/pc2jamma/pc2jamma.html

http://www.ultimarc.com/console.html

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142589

Last edited:

MarkOfTheMike

Banned
djjimmyjames said:
$465.00 wow. Meanbean and sonofx do these mods also I think. Good job, you can clearly see you have alot of talent. Im going to attempt one of these over the summer. The only diffrence is im planning on hacking more than just ps2 controllers. Im going to try and make somthing universal for every system. The games look so much better in rgb. Ultimarc.com has the option of doing xbox, ps2 and pc but I want to do something universal besides the fact that I know I can make a universal box without the extras pretty cheap. This website has all the info on it but im afraid my pops will have to make that seperator circuit. I can see myself getting mighty pissed off trying to do it.

http://www.mameworld.net/pc2jamma/pc2jamma.html

http://www.ultimarc.com/console.html

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142589

There is no difference.

It supports Xbox, Ps2, Gamecube,Xbox 360, Saturn,Dreamcast

Just some control adapters and a RGB cable modded. This thing is a Dream I must say.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
ya i realize its universal. Who made yours?

Last edited:

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Just a word of endorsement.... I have done some business with Joahnna before and rest assured she wont do you wrong.

I know this comes a little late for this sale, but maybe in the future if you are looking at any of her other stuff.

-Ford

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Wow $465 for <$100 worth of parts...

Not even Kenny Boy can get a return like that...

P.S.

I'm not slagging the seller... Just the bidders.